Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

My V6 forum doesn't work in V7

Hey.
So,I decided to upgrade from v6 to v7.
Everything but my forum import went well.
I had many forum threads and replies in my v6 but when I upgraded to v7 it just shows the forums and descriptions but no threads in any of them.
Also,if I edit any forum in admin and click save changes,it doesn't.
(In v7)
Any ideas?
Anyone?
Somehow the upgrade procedure was not succesful.

Please re read it and make sure you follow it correctly. Also, make sure you have no modded files, or have them replaced by new 7 files.
In the forum (v6) was to install mods? :|
Edited :D
There is no "install mode"...? What are you talking about?

Homdax wrote:
Somehow the upgrade procedure was not succesful.

Please re read it and make sure you follow it correctly. Also, make sure you have no modded files, or have them replaced by new 7 files.

Hey.
I don't quite get what your saying.
It wasn't a complete install,I simply exported parts from v6 site via phpmyadmin and imported them into a fresh instal of v7.
The problem I have is,I am able to prune my forums but when I try to set the polls visibility ect ect it never saves.
Which gives me problems in the forum because you/anyone can not create a thread,there is no thread button.
HOKAY, then we cant help you, not me any way. There are several database improvements and changes between v6 and v7. I suspect the Forum part also has these.
Bummer,anyone else please??
I do not think you understand the issue. You most likely CAN'T just import a version 6 forum in to a version 7 site.
What Homdax is trying to say, is what you cant export forum table on V6 and import table on V7. You need to run update script.
You should have the update script if you downloaded v7.

Run the script by visiting yoursite.com/administration/upgrade.php (Admin Panel -> System Admin -> Upgrade) after overwriting the upgrade script to that directory. Then, if you have uploaded (all) the v7 files to your webserver, overwriting the old v6 files, you should be successfully upgraded to v7.

upgrade.php alters the database files. Without the changes, it will not run in v7, as you have found out (and been told by Homdax and bite).

You can't do a "partial upgrade" of v7, because it's not meant to work that way.
Maybe I should re-explain what I have done.
I had a V6 website.
in a sub folder I created a directory for V7 files.
so,I have site.com (v6) and site.com/v7/news.php (v7)
I exported certain tables (like users ect) from v6 site via phpmyadmin and imported it into my newly created database for v7.
This isn't an overwrite install.
It's all new.
v6 website still exists in root directory although it isn't used.
Only site.com/v7/news.php is used.
Make any sense?

Alright,what I think you are saying is V6 needs the upgrade script ran before you can export tables and use them in a v7 website?
Correct?
If so,instead of running the upgrade script,is there a script I can run in phpmyadmin instead?

I exported certain tables (like users ect) from v6 site via phpmyadmin and imported it into my newly created database for v7.
Thats a bummer.

Alright,what I think you are saying is V6 needs the upgrade script ran before you can export tables and use them in a v7 website?
At least in theory the correct way to do it.

If so,instead of running the upgrade script,is there a script I can run in phpmyadmin instead?
The upgrade script is SQL so if you strip the PHP part you should be able to run it in phpMyAdmin, but this is not really my field of expertise so TEST first.

Homdax wrote:
[quote]I exported certain tables (like users ect) from v6 site via phpmyadmin and imported it into my newly created database for v7.
Thats a bummer.

No bummer,the users imported fine.

Thanks for the reply.
Well not everything has changed, we were talking about the Forum, remember?

Homdax wrote:
Well not everything has changed, we were talking about the Forum, remember?

Ya I remember & we/I was talking about the users in that post.
The problem runs deeper than the forum.
I can not add any articles either.
Nothing takes.
This is on a un-tampered with v7 website,the articles table wasn't messed with at all.
Hey toes

Do what I did !!!!!

Follow me lead:

Make 2 new sites, a v.6 backup/testsite to the upgrade and the v.7 site in the correct domain.

Take a backup of your existing V6 site and import files and database to Testsite v.6->2<-v.7 and upgrade (as Homdax said) to v.7

Make all the changes , test your site, be sure that the infusions and mods you had in v.6 works, if not find a new version of it on the mods sites. (net and com)

When your site works briliant and have no errors, then import files and mysql to the right domain/root.

Be sure 2 change the config.php to the correct infos.
Could someone strip the PHP out of this code so I can run the upgrade via PHPmyadmin please?
Every way I tried didn't work and gave errors.
CodeDownload  
<?php
/*-------------------------------------------------------+
| PHP-Fusion Content Management System
| Copyright © 2002 - 2008 Nick Jones
| http://www.php-fusion.co.uk/
+--------------------------------------------------------+
| Filename: upgrade.php
| CVS Version: 1.03
| Author: Nick Jones (Digitanium)
+--------------------------------------------------------+
| This program is released as free software under the
| Affero GPL license. You can redistribute it and/or
| modify it under the terms of this license which you
| can read by viewing the included agpl.txt or online
| at www.gnu.org/licenses/agpl.html. Removal of this
| copyright header is strictly prohibited without
| written permission from the original author(s).
+--------------------------------------------------------*/
require_once "../maincore.php";
require_once BASEDIR."subheader.php";
require_once ADMIN."navigation.php";

if (!checkrights("U")) { fallback("../index.php"); }

opentable("Upgrade");
if (version_compare("7.00", $settings['version'], ">")) {
   if (!isset($_GET['stage'])) {
      echo "<div align='center'>\n<form name='upgradeform' method='post' action='".FUSION_SELF."?stage=1'>\n";
      echo "A database upgrade is available for this installation of PHP-Fusion.<br>\n";
      echo "This upgrade is performed in four stages. You must complete<br>\n";
      echo "all of the stages, failure to fully complete this upgrade may cause<br>";
      echo "PHP-Fuion to malfunction.<br><br>Click Upgrade to begin the upgrade.<br><br>\n";
      echo "<input type='hidden' name='stage' value='2'>\n";
      echo "<input type='submit' name='upgrade' value='Upgrade' class='button'>\n";
      echo "</form>\n</div>\n";
   }
   if (isset($_GET['stage']) && $_GET['stage'] == 1) {
      $result = dbquery("DROP TABLE IF EXISTS ".$db_prefix."bbcodes");
      $result = dbquery("CREATE TABLE ".$db_prefix."bbcodes (
      bbcode_id MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
      bbcode_name VARCHAR(20) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
      bbcode_order SMALLINT(5) UNSIGNED NOT NULL,
      PRIMARY KEY (bbcode_id)
      ) TYPE=MyISAM;");

$result = dbquery("DROP TABLE IF EXISTS ".$db_prefix."smileys");
      $result = dbquery("CREATE TABLE ".$db_prefix."smileys (
      smiley_id MEDIUMINT(8) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
      smiley_code VARCHAR(50) NOT NULL,
      smiley_image VARCHAR(100) NOT NULL,
      smiley_text VARCHAR(100) NOT NULL,
      PRIMARY KEY (smiley_id)
      ) TYPE=MyISAM;");

$result = dbquery("DROP TABLE IF EXISTS ".$db_prefix."forum_poll_options");
      $result = dbquery("CREATE TABLE ".$db_prefix."forum_poll_options (
      thread_id MEDIUMINT(8) unsigned NOT NULL,
      forum_poll_option_id SMALLINT(5) UNSIGNED NOT NULL,
      forum_poll_option_text VARCHAR(150) NOT NULL,
      forum_poll_option_votes SMALLINT(5) UNSIGNED NOT NULL,
      KEY thread_id (thread_id)
      ) TYPE=MyISAM;");

$result = dbquery("DROP TABLE IF EXISTS ".$db_prefix."forum_poll_voters");
      $result = dbquery("CREATE TABLE ".$db_prefix."forum_poll_voters (
      thread_id MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED NOT NULL,
      forum_vote_user_id MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED NOT NULL,
      forum_vote_user_ip VARCHAR(20) NOT NULL,
      KEY thread_id (thread_id,forum_vote_user_id)
      ) TYPE=MyISAM;");

$result = dbquery("DROP TABLE IF EXISTS ".$db_prefix."forum_polls");
      $result = dbquery("CREATE TABLE ".$db_prefix."forum_polls (
      thread_id MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED NOT NULL,
      forum_poll_title VARCHAR(250) NOT NULL,
      forum_poll_start INT(10) UNSIGNED DEFAULT NULL,
      forum_poll_length iNT(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL,
      forum_poll_votes SMALLINT(5) UNSIGNED NOT NULL,
      KEY thread_id (thread_id)
      ) TYPE=MyISAM;");

$result = dbquery("DROP TABLE IF EXISTS ".$db_prefix."forum_ranks");
      $result = dbquery("CREATE TABLE ".$db_prefix."forum_ranks (
      rank_id MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
      rank_title VARCHAR(100) NOT NULL default '',
      rank_image VARCHAR(100) NOT NULL default '',
      rank_posts iNT(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
      rank_apply SMALLINT(5) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '101',
      PRIMARY KEY (rank_id)
      ) TYPE=MyISAM;");

$result = dbquery("DROP TABLE IF EXISTS ".$db_prefix."captcha");
      $result = dbquery("CREATE TABLE ".$db_prefix."captcha (
      captcha_datestamp INT(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
      captcha_ip varchar(20) NOT NULL,
      captcha_encode VARCHAR(32) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
      captcha_string VARCHAR(15) NOT NULL DEFAULT ''
      ) TYPE=MyISAM;");

$result = dbquery("DROP TABLE IF EXISTS ".$db_prefix."user_fields");
      $result = dbquery("CREATE TABLE ".$db_prefix."user_fields (
      field_id MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
      field_name VARCHAR(50) NOT NULL,
      field_group SMALLINT(1) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',
      field_order SMALLINT(5) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
      PRIMARY KEY (field_id)
      ) TYPE=MyISAM;");

echo "<div align='center'>\n<form name='upgradeform' method='post' action='".FUSION_SELF."?stage=2'>\n";
      echo "Stage 1 of 4 Complete.<br><br>\n";
      echo "Click Next to continue.<br><br>\n";
      echo "<input type='submit' name='next' value='Next' class='button'>\n";
   } elseif (isset($_GET['stage']) && $_GET['stage'] == 2) {
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."comments DROP comment_smileys");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."forums CHANGE forum_posting forum_post SMALLINT(3) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '101'");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."forums ADD forum_reply SMALLINT(3) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL AFTER forum_post");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."forums ADD forum_attach SMALLINT(3) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL AFTER forum_reply");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."forums ADD forum_poll SMALLINT(3) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL AFTER forum_post");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."forums ADD forum_vote SMALLINT(3) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL AFTER forum_poll");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."threads ADD thread_poll TINYINT(1) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL AFTER thread_lastuser");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."posts DROP post_subject");

$result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."articles ADD article_draft TINYINT(1) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL AFTER article_article");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."news ADD news_draft TINYINT(1) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL AFTER news_reads");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."settings ADD sitebanner1 TEXT NOT NULL AFTER sitebanner");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."settings ADD sitebanner2 TEXT NOT NULL AFTER sitebanner1");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."settings CHANGE attachments forum_ips TINYINT(1) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0'");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."settings ADD default_search VARCHAR(100) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'forums' AFTER theme");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."settings ADD exclude_left TEXT NOT NULL AFTER default_search");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."settings ADD exclude_upper TEXT NOT NULL AFTER exclude_left");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."settings ADD exclude_lower TEXT NOT NULL AFTER exclude_upper");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."settings ADD exclude_right TEXT NOT NULL AFTER exclude_lower");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."settings ADD enable_terms TINYINT(1) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' AFTER validation_method");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."settings ADD license_agreement TEXT NOT NULL AFTER enable_terms");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."settings ADD license_lastupdate INT(10) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' AFTER license_agreement");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."settings ADD forum_ranks TINYINT(1) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' AFTER thread_notify");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."settings ADD forum_edit_lock TINYINT(1) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' AFTER forum_ranks");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."settings ADD photo_watermark SMALLINT(1) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER thumbs_per_page");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."settings ADD photo_watermark_save SMALLINT(1) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER photo_watermark");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."settings ADD photo_watermark_image VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'images/watermark.png' AFTER photo_watermark");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."settings ADD photo_watermark_text SMALLINT(1) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER photo_watermark_image");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."settings ADD photo_watermark_text_color1 VARCHAR(6) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'FF6600' AFTER photo_watermark_text");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."settings ADD photo_watermark_text_color2 VARCHAR(6) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'FFFF00' AFTER photo_watermark_text_color1");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."settings ADD photo_watermark_text_color3 VARCHAR(6) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'FFFFFF' AFTER photo_watermark_text_color2");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."settings ADD userthemes TINYINT(1) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '1' AFTER guestposts");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."settings ADD newsperpage TINYINT(2) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '11' AFTER userthemes");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."users ADD user_admin_password VARCHAR(32) NOT NULL AFTER user_password");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."users ADD user_threads TEXT NOT NULL AFTER user_posts");

$result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."admin CHANGE admin_id admin_id MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."admin CHANGE admin_rights admin_rights CHAR(4) NOT NULL DEFAULT ''");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."article_cats CHANGE article_cat_id article_cat_id MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."articles CHANGE article_id article_id MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."articles CHANGE article_cat article_cat MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0'");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."articles CHANGE article_reads article_reads MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0'");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."comments CHANGE comment_id comment_id MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."custom_pages CHANGE page_id page_id MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."download_cats CHANGE download_cat_id download_cat_id MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."downloads CHANGE download_id download_id MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."downloads CHANGE download_cat download_cat MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0'");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."faq_cats CHANGE faq_cat_id faq_cat_id MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."faqs CHANGE faq_id faq_id MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."faqs CHANGE faq_cat_id faq_cat_id MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0'");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."forum_attachments CHANGE attach_id attach_id MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."forum_attachments CHANGE thread_id thread_id MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0'");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."forum_attachments CHANGE post_id post_id MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0'");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."forums CHANGE forum_id forum_id MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."forums CHANGE forum_cat forum_cat MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0'");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."infusions CHANGE inf_id inf_id MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."messages CHANGE message_id message_id MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."messages CHANGE message_to message_to MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0'");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."messages CHANGE message_from message_from MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0'");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."messages_options CHANGE user_id user_id MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0'");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."news_cats CHANGE news_cat_id news_cat_id MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."news CHANGE news_id news_id MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."news CHANGE news_cat news_cat MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0'");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."news CHANGE news_reads news_reads MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0'");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."panels CHANGE panel_id panel_id MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."photo_albums CHANGE album_id album_id MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."photos CHANGE photo_id photo_id MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."photos CHANGE album_id album_id MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0'");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."poll_votes CHANGE vote_id vote_id MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."poll_votes CHANGE poll_id poll_id MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0'");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."polls CHANGE poll_id poll_id MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."posts CHANGE forum_id forum_id MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0'");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."posts CHANGE thread_id thread_id MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0'");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."posts CHANGE post_id post_id MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."ratings CHANGE rating_id rating_id MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."ratings CHANGE rating_item_id rating_item_id MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0'");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."shoutbox CHANGE shout_id shout_id MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."site_links CHANGE link_id link_id MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."submissions CHANGE submit_id submit_id MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."submissions CHANGE submit_user submit_user MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0'");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."thread_notify CHANGE thread_id thread_id MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0'");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."thread_notify CHANGE notify_user notify_user MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0'");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."users CHANGE user_id user_id MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."weblink_cats CHANGE weblink_cat_id weblink_cat_id MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."weblinks CHANGE weblink_id weblink_id MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."weblinks CHANGE weblink_cat weblink_cat MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0'");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."shoutbox CHANGE shout_id shout_id MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT");

echo "<div align='center'>\n<form name='upgradeform' method='post' action='".FUSION_SELF."?stage=3'>\n";
      echo "Stage 2 of 4 Complete.<br><br>\n";
   } elseif (isset($_GET['stage']) && $_GET['stage'] == 3) {
      $result = dbquery("UPDATE ".$db_prefix."forums SET forum_moderators='102'");

$result = dbquery("INSERT INTO ".$db_prefix."bbcodes (bbcode_name, bbcode_order) VALUES ('smiley', '1')");
      $result = dbquery("INSERT INTO ".$db_prefix."bbcodes (bbcode_name, bbcode_order) VALUES ('b', '2')");
      $result = dbquery("INSERT INTO ".$db_prefix."bbcodes (bbcode_name, bbcode_order) VALUES ('i', '3')");
      $result = dbquery("INSERT INTO ".$db_prefix."bbcodes (bbcode_name, bbcode_order) VALUES ('u', '4')");
      $result = dbquery("INSERT INTO ".$db_prefix."bbcodes (bbcode_name, bbcode_order) VALUES ('center', '8')");
      $result = dbquery("INSERT INTO ".$db_prefix."bbcodes (bbcode_name, bbcode_order) VALUES ('small', '9')");
      $result = dbquery("INSERT INTO ".$db_prefix."bbcodes (bbcode_name, bbcode_order) VALUES ('url', '5')");
      $result = dbquery("INSERT INTO ".$db_prefix."bbcodes (bbcode_name, bbcode_order) VALUES ('mail', '6')");
      $result = dbquery("INSERT INTO ".$db_prefix."bbcodes (bbcode_name, bbcode_order) VALUES ('img', '7')");
      $result = dbquery("INSERT INTO ".$db_prefix."bbcodes (bbcode_name, bbcode_order) VALUES ('code', '10')");
      $result = dbquery("INSERT INTO ".$db_prefix."bbcodes (bbcode_name, bbcode_order) VALUES ('quote', '11')");
      $result = dbquery("INSERT INTO ".$db_prefix."bbcodes (bbcode_name, bbcode_order) VALUES ('color', '12')");

$result = dbquery("INSERT INTO ".$db_prefix."smileys (smiley_code, smiley_image, smiley_text) VALUES (':)', 'smile.gif', 'Smile')");
      $result = dbquery("INSERT INTO ".$db_prefix."smileys (smiley_code, smiley_image, smiley_text) VALUES (';)', 'wink.gif', 'Wink')");
      $result = dbquery("INSERT INTO ".$db_prefix."smileys (smiley_code, smiley_image, smiley_text) VALUES (':(', 'sad.gif', 'Sad')");
      $result = dbquery("INSERT INTO ".$db_prefix."smileys (smiley_code, smiley_image, smiley_text) VALUES (':|', 'frown.gif', 'Frown')");
      $result = dbquery("INSERT INTO ".$db_prefix."smileys (smiley_code, smiley_image, smiley_text) VALUES (':o', 'shock.gif', 'Shock')");
      $result = dbquery("INSERT INTO ".$db_prefix."smileys (smiley_code, smiley_image, smiley_text) VALUES (':P', 'pfft.gif', 'Pfft')");
      $result = dbquery("INSERT INTO ".$db_prefix."smileys (smiley_code, smiley_image, smiley_text) VALUES ('B)', 'cool.gif', 'Cool')");
      $result = dbquery("INSERT INTO ".$db_prefix."smileys (smiley_code, smiley_image, smiley_text) VALUES (':D', 'grin.gif', 'Grin')");
      $result = dbquery("INSERT INTO ".$db_prefix."smileys (smiley_code, smiley_image, smiley_text) VALUES (':@', 'angry.gif', 'Angry')");

$result = dbquery("INSERT INTO ".$db_prefix."user_fields (field_name, field_group, field_order) VALUES ('user_location', '2', '1')");
      $result = dbquery("INSERT INTO ".$db_prefix."user_fields (field_name, field_group, field_order) VALUES ('user_birthdate', '2', '2')");
      $result = dbquery("INSERT INTO ".$db_prefix."user_fields (field_name, field_group, field_order) VALUES ('user_aim', '1', '3')");
      $result = dbquery("INSERT INTO ".$db_prefix."user_fields (field_name, field_group, field_order) VALUES ('user_icq', '1', '4')");
      $result = dbquery("INSERT INTO ".$db_prefix."user_fields (field_name, field_group, field_order) VALUES ('user_msn', '1', '5')");
      $result = dbquery("INSERT INTO ".$db_prefix."user_fields (field_name, field_group, field_order) VALUES ('user_yahoo', '1', '6')");
      $result = dbquery("INSERT INTO ".$db_prefix."user_fields (field_name, field_group, field_order) VALUES ('user_web', '1', '7')");
      $result = dbquery("INSERT INTO ".$db_prefix."user_fields (field_name, field_group, field_order) VALUES ('user_theme', '3', '8')");
      $result = dbquery("INSERT INTO ".$db_prefix."user_fields (field_name, field_group, field_order) VALUES ('user_sig', '3', '9')");

$result = dbquery("SELECT * FROM ".$db_prefix."users WHERE user_level='103'");
      while ($data = dbarray($result)) {
         $result2 = dbquery("UPDATE ".$db_prefix."users SET user_rights='".$data['user_rights'].".BB.FR.SB.SM.UF' WHERE user_id='".$data['user_id']."'");
      }

$result = dbquery("DELETE FROM ".$db_prefix."admin WHERE admin_rights='BB'");
      $result = dbquery("DELETE FROM ".$db_prefix."admin WHERE admin_rights='SB'");
      $result = dbquery("DELETE FROM ".$db_prefix."admin WHERE admin_rights='SM'");

$result = dbquery("INSERT INTO ".$db_prefix."admin (admin_rights, admin_image, admin_title, admin_link, admin_page) VALUES ('SB', 'infusion.gif', 'Banners', 'banners.php', 3)");
      $result = dbquery("INSERT INTO ".$db_prefix."admin (admin_rights, admin_image, admin_title, admin_link, admin_page) VALUES ('BB', 'bbcodes.gif', 'BB Codes', 'bbcodes.php', 3)");
      $result = dbquery("INSERT INTO ".$db_prefix."admin (admin_rights, admin_image, admin_title, admin_link, admin_page) VALUES ('FR', 'forum_ranks.gif', 'Forum Ranks', 'forum_ranks.php', 2)");
      $result = dbquery("INSERT INTO ".$db_prefix."admin (admin_rights, admin_image, admin_title, admin_link, admin_page) VALUES ('SM', 'smileys.gif', 'Smileys', 'smileys.php', 3)");
      $result = dbquery("INSERT INTO ".$db_prefix."admin (admin_rights, admin_image, admin_title, admin_link, admin_page) VALUES ('UF', 'user_fields.gif', 'User Fields', 'user_fields.php', 2)");

echo "<div align='center'>\n<form name='upgradeform' method='post' action='".FUSION_SELF."?stage=4'>\n";
      echo "Stage 3 of 4 Complete.<br><br>\n";
   } elseif (isset($_GET['stage']) && $_GET['stage'] == 4) {
      $result = dbquery("SELECT forum_id, forum_post from ".$db_prefix."forums WHERE forum_cat!='0'");
      if (dbrows($result)) {
            $result2 = dbquery("UPDATE ".$db_prefix."forums SET forum_reply='".$data['forum_post']."' WHERE forum_id='".$data['forum_id']."'");
         }
      }

$result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."forums ADD forum_postcount MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER forum_lastpost");

$result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."forums ADD forum_threadcount MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER forum_postcount");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."forums ADD INDEX (forum_order)");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."forums ADD INDEX (forum_lastpost)");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."forums ADD INDEX (forum_postcount)");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."forums ADD INDEX (forum_threadcount)");

$result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."threads ADD thread_lastpostid MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER thread_lastpost");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."threads ADD thread_postcount SMALLINT(5) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER thread_lastpostid");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."threads ADD INDEX (thread_postcount)");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."threads ADD INDEX (thread_lastpost)");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."threads ADD INDEX (thread_views)");

$result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."articles ADD INDEX (article_datestamp)");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."articles ADD INDEX (article_reads)");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."bbcodes ADD INDEX (bbcode_order)");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."captcha ADD INDEX (captcha_datestamp)");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."comments ADD INDEX (comment_datestamp)");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."downloads ADD INDEX (download_datestamp)");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."flood_control ADD INDEX (flood_timestamp)");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."messages ADD INDEX (message_datestamp)");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."news ADD INDEX (news_datestamp)");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."news ADD INDEX (news_reads)");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."new_users ADD INDEX (user_datestamp)");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."panels ADD INDEX (panel_order)");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."photo_albums ADD INDEX (album_order)");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."photo_albums ADD INDEX (album_datestamp)");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."photos ADD INDEX (photo_order)");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."photos ADD INDEX (photo_datestamp)");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."posts ADD INDEX (post_datestamp)");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."shoutbox ADD INDEX (shout_datestamp)");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."thread_notify ADD INDEX (notify_datestamp)");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."user_fields ADD INDEX (field_order)");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."users ADD INDEX (user_name)");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."users ADD INDEX (user_joined)");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."users ADD INDEX (user_lastvisit)");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."weblinks ADD INDEX (weblink_datestamp)");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."weblinks ADD INDEX (weblink_count)");
      $result = dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$db_prefix."posts ADD INDEX (post_datestamp)");

$result = dbquery("SELECT COUNT(post_id) AS postcount, thread_id FROM ".$db_prefix."posts GROUP BY thread_id");

if (dbrows($result)) {
            $result2 = dbquery("UPDATE ".$db_prefix."threads SET thread_postcount='".$data['postcount']."' WHERE thread_id='".$data['thread_id']."'");
         }
      }

$result = dbquery("SELECT SUM(thread_postcount) AS postcount, forum_id FROM ".$db_prefix."threads GROUP BY forum_id");

if (dbrows($result)) {
            $result2 = dbquery("UPDATE ".$db_prefix."forums SET forum_postcount='".$data['postcount']."' WHERE forum_id='".$data['forum_id']."'");
         }
      }

$result = dbquery("SELECT COUNT(thread_id) AS threadcount, forum_id FROM ".$db_prefix."threads GROUP BY forum_id");

if (dbrows($result)) {
            $result2 = dbquery("UPDATE ".$db_prefix."forums SET forum_threadcount='".$data['threadcount']."' WHERE forum_id='".$data['forum_id']."'");
         }
      }

$result = dbquery("SELECT MAX(post_id) AS lastpid, ".$db_prefix."posts.thread_id FROM ".$db_prefix."posts GROUP BY thread_id");

if (dbrows($result)) {
            $result2 = dbquery("UPDATE ".$db_prefix."threads SET thread_lastpostid='".$data['lastpid']."' WHERE thread_id='".$data['thread_id']."'");
         }
      }

$result = dbquery("DROP TABLE IF EXISTS ".$db_prefix."vcode");
      $result = dbquery("UPDATE ".$db_prefix."settings SET theme='Gillette', version='7.00.05'");

echo "<div style='text-align:center'><br>\nDatabase upgrade complete.<br><br>\n</div>\n";         
   }
} else {
   echo "<div style='text-align:center'><br>\nThere is no database upgrade available.<br><br>\n</div>\n";
}
closetable();

echo "</td>\n";
require_once BASEDIR."footer.php";
?>

Listen, I do not mean to offend you, but it seems to me you are just posting the code as it is in the upgrade script and expecting others to do the job for you. I am not ver good at this specific problem, but surely you should be able to distinguish most of the PHP code from the SQL queries? Its all done in 4 steps, the steps are distinguished by "next" and that is in the code.
You won't offend me dude.
I laugh it off.;)
If this isn't your area of expertise then why even reply?
I had already said I tried, and every way I tried I got errors SO,that is WHY the code is here.NOT for someone else to do the work for me.
I wouldn't even post a thread if I hadn't already tried things on my own.
I swear some people around here have a chip on there shoulder,lol
Arrogance maybe,I don't know.
But,the support here isn't what it used to be.
Thread Information
Author
Replies
21 posts
Views
9,985 times
Last Post
Last updated on 10 years ago