Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Registering, forum and photoalbum"problem"

Hi, i need some help with my friend's clan site. There is a few thing's he want me to fix, i can't fix them though so now im asking for help.

First problem: When you upload images to the photoalbum they wont show up, there is only a link there. I have noticed that at first the pictures are chmod 600/644, all you have to do is to chmod then to 666/777 and they show up. But we cant have it like this, so anyone know any solution? :/ All folders have the value they should do.

Second problem: In the forum's there is a YouTube button, i guess it is to embed a video, right? Well, it's not working there is only a text with "YouTube" there when i try with a video. [SOLVED]

Third "problem": This isn't really a problem but instead of doing 2 thread's i decided to write it here. Ok, when you register there is field's with red stars * anyway's, my friend want's them at some other fields to, like where you live, what's your name etc. But i don't know where to add them? I looked in some files but couldn't find anything.

Thank you! :)
Thread Information
Author
Replies
1 post
Views
855 times
Last Post
Last updated on 10 years ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot set up a bounty in this discussion thread.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
You cannot up or down-vote on the post in this discussion thread.
Users who participated in discussion: Qrush