Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Where to get started?

Hello all,I am currently run a gaming site using Nuke Evo,I really want to get into something differant and this CMS looks great,Problem is i really dont know where to start,I know i have to DL the latest version,But is there any patches i need also,And after that i am lost again,Is the a tutorial i couls viwe or a manual,Thanks inadvance for any help
Jus read the install instructions in the Download, that will guide you through the set-up process.

Jackyl wrote:
Hello all,I am currently run a gaming site using Nuke Evo,I really want to get into something differant and this CMS looks great,Problem is i really dont know where to start,I know i have to DL the latest version,But is there any patches i need also,And after that i am lost again,Is the a tutorial i couls viwe or a manual,Thanks inadvance for any help

Hi Jackyl. Thanks for considering PHP-Fusion. The download is indeed the best way to start. If you download 'PHP-Fusion 7 Core Edition', you've got the latest version and you may ignore all downloads with 'Update'. After that, please refer to the readme in the download or have a look at the (old) documentation here: http://php-fusion.co.uk/downloads.php...?cat_id=15. Even though the documentation was written for PHP-Fusion 6, the red line remains the same.

Let us know how it goes!
Thanks for the quick replys,I will DL and give it a go,Thanks again and ill let ya know how it goes:)
Thread Information
Author
Replies
4 posts
Views
1,454 times
Last Post
Last updated on 10 years ago