Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Can't upload pics in photo albums (help with chmod)

Hey since I moved to different server I can't upload pics to the site using photo albums in admin panel.

Which folders should I chmod with 777? Also which php files? Can't figure it out, I even read the installation notes but non of the settings work.

Also my hosting is weird and they demand to use 777 on most folders so if anything should be 755 I should have it 777 etc.

Thanks in advance!
You should make WRITE permissions to folder called "images" and her low level folders and files.
I have had this problem since i created my website and was never able to fix it. I changed the permission to 777 for images, photoalbum and submissions, but i still cant upload images into the album.

this is the error that i get when i upload

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to access C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\php28BC.tmp in E:\USERS\enimal\www\partizani\files\submit.php on line 224 Warning: move_uploaded_file(C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\php28BC.tmp): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in E:\USERS\enimal\www\partizani\files\submit.php on line 224 Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move 'C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\php28BC.tmp' to 'images/photoalbum/submissions/partizani_1970.jpg' in E:\USERS\enimal\www\partizani\files\submit.php on line 224 Warning: chmod(): Unable to access images/photoalbum/submissions/partizani_1970.jpg in E:\USERS\enimal\www\partizani\files\submit.php on line 225 Warning: chmod(): No such file or directory in E:\USERS\enimal\www\partizani\files\submit.php on line 225 Warning: file_get_contents(): Unable to access images/photoalbum/submissions/partizani_1970.jpg in E:\USERS\enimal\www\partizani\files\maincore.php on line 581 Warning: file_get_contents(images/photoalbum/submissions/partizani_1970.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in E:\USERS\enimal\www\partizani\files\maincore.php on line 581
What? Permissions on windows? :o

Reinstall server, mysql , php-fusion?
Thread Information
Author
Replies
4 posts
Views
2,841 times
Last Post
Last updated on 11 years ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot set up a bounty in this discussion thread.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
You cannot up or down-vote on the post in this discussion thread.
Users who participated in discussion: stranded, PolarFox, enimal