Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

My apologies

Me(on php-fusion.co.uk and phpfusion-mod.com forums):

I am using Kroax so my viewers can submit videos to my website. I added a link to the uploader/index.php file to the navigation panel so visitors can just click it to submit a video instead of having to open Kroax. How can I make that link open in the Main center panel where the other ones open such as articles, news, links, etc.

Thanks,
Mars

Forum Moderator:

Double posting is a violation of the [Code of Conduct] you have all ready posted this question [Here] on the mods site, there for this thread is locked.

I extend to you my sincere apologies for violating the Code of Conduct that was set forth my the administrators of this fine website. I should have paid more attention while reviewing these regulations. My question concerned an infusion, which should be discussed on the Mods website, and the working of the actual PHP-Fusion CMS, which I thought should be discussed here. I was torn and didn't know where to post my question, so I submitted the problem to both sites hoping to get some direction from someone who knows much more than me about issues involving both.

Hopefully you will accept my apology and allow me to ask my question again.

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Mars
I sympathise with you that it is not always clear where to post - a lot of Alleged MODS queries actually relate to core queries...

Can't wait for the merge of the three sites then it will all be easier
it's ok, next time you know it ;)
Pretty soon this will be clearer, we do plan to merge all of the main sites, this one, MODDB and Themes into a single site.

That will make life easier for everybody and reduce the number of double posting, for sure.

Thank you all and I will be sure to not double post in the future. Yes, merging the sites will be helpful to all users and administrators.

Can anyone help me with my problem?

http://www.everyones-site.com

You can sign in with these details:

Username: edit
Password: everyone

I am trying to get the "Submit Video" link to open in the center panel (where it still has the Navigation Panel, Header, Subheader, etc. around it) like the other "Submit" links and all other links in the Navigation Panel do.

Or

I know how to get it to open in a new window (just check the box when adding it. Haha.) But, can I get it to open in a smaller window so the viewer can still see the Main Site under it?

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated,
Thank you,
Mars
Thread Information
Author
Replies
5 posts
Views
1,253 times
Last Post
Last updated on 11 years ago