Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

I really don't want to do this..but

Is there any script going around here to import all user databse from PHP-Fusion to Wordpress? I was thinking about it for a long time and I would like to leave the great PHP-Fusion to try something new and I think I've managed to work through Wordpress enough to give it a try.

How about othe scripts? Like importing forum entries and users to PHPBB 3?

Why am I leaving PHP-Fusion? Well I'm tired of lack of skins and other small things like no Artisteer support. PHP-Fusion skins seem to be very limited (but there are few very nice looking though).

Could anyone help me out with exporting all PHP-Fusion content to something else? Maybe there's a way to do it all around? Like from PHP-Fusion to something else and then to Wordpress?

THanks in advance!
253 posts and you can't name the thread and search the forum... Sad :(

I didn't hear about converter PHP-Fusion-->Wordpress.
I think, that you should analyze databases and make some changes manually.

stranded wrote:
Is there any script going around here to import all user databse from PHP-Fusion to Wordpress? I was thinking about it for a long time and I would like to leave the great PHP-Fusion to try something new and I think I've managed to work through Wordpress enough to give it a try.

How about othe scripts? Like importing forum entries and users to PHPBB 3?

Why am I leaving PHP-Fusion? Well I'm tired of lack of skins and other small things like no Artisteer support. PHP-Fusion skins seem to be very limited (but there are few very nice looking though).

Could anyone help me out with exporting all PHP-Fusion content to something else? Maybe there's a way to do it all around? Like from PHP-Fusion to something else and then to Wordpress?

THanks in advance!

You should ask on the support site of Wordpress if you want to import data from PHP-Fusion to Wordpress.
I want import from wordpress to fusion, any idea?
Thread Information
Author
Replies
4 posts
Views
4,723 times
Last Post
Last updated on 11 years ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot set up a bounty in this discussion thread.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
You cannot up or down-vote on the post in this discussion thread.
Users who participated in discussion: jantom, stranded, Basti, maniaka