Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Errors with "News" and Forum

Hello,
I've recently rebuilt my website to make it error free, but this actually gave me more errors.

I've asked the webhost support, who redirects me here, to you pro's :) as they claim there are no server errors (one.com)

So,
The first problem I have:
The button "read more" in published news don't work. When I press "read more" (even thou the content is correctly published) only the "snippet" of the news shows up. (The extended news does not show). (The news module/infusion is the core files)

Second problem:
The BBCode don't work in the forums, neither on comments. (Comments are core function and forum is "Fusionboard4", same problem occurs in "Power Fusion Forum" )
But they do work in the Shoutbox and in Zwar. (Both are added on as infusions)

My thoughts are:
How can this be? Does BBCode read from 1 separate BBCode file, or from every file with content?

Please, I need help on this issue, as it might be a coding error in the core files.

Best Regards
Krille
Link?
www.pubben.biz

I can make you a test account w/ access to testing forums (we are running a live site.)

Or just create an account there, and I'll put it in the test group.

Or I can put it down to maintenance if you like :)

Thanks for the quick reply.

/Krille
Thread Information
Author
Replies
3 posts
Views
1447 times
Last Post
Last updated on 10 years ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot set up a bounty in this discussion thread.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
You cannot up or down-vote on the post in this discussion thread.
Users who participated in discussion: HobbyMan, krille_kp