Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Members password decoding

Hello.
I'm the webmaster for the Flight Simulator Brasil (www.flightsimulatorbrasil.com) website. From some months to come I've been wanting to update my website to a more complex platform, because php-fusion doesn't have some applications whose me and the members find useful for my kind of site.
But my greatest problem is: I can't transfer the members from the old platform to the new one because the password coding is different.
Can anyone help me with a decoder, or a way to transfer these data to the new platform?
Thanks for the help!

Tip: I want to make them to work on IP.Board 3. And no, it is not pirate, I bought it.
From what I know, there is no way you can decode the md5-ed password to the original one
Just create the users on your new system and give them default passwords.
Then order them to change it with next login.
Decoding the passwords is not possible without hacking [the bad kind], discussion of which is not allowed here.

Thread Information
Author
Replies
4 posts
Views
2,263 times
Last Post
Last updated on 11 years ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot set up a bounty in this discussion thread.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
You cannot up or down-vote on the post in this discussion thread.
Users who participated in discussion: alcazar, afif, HobbyMan, Bruno-Philipe