Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Zip file corrupted

Hi

The last weeks we have problems when customers are downloading zip files. They get a message saying the zip file is corrupted.
I have search the net and found various reasons but none I know how to implement. (don't know about php and can't access the IIS where our site is hosted)

So do any one know how to fix this ?

Søren PC
Use Filezilla to upload your files.
But the files look okay when opening them via ftp. It seems to be a HTTP compression issue on IIS or a php "download" setting somewhere.

What difference should Filezilla do?

spc
I have just tried with Filezille and no luck!
Any other ideas..
if they using an older version than the file is packaged with, they might encounter that problem
Whick version are you thinking of? Filezilla?
winrar, winzip ....
Hi
I just downloaded the lastest winrar and still have the same problem!?

spc
are you sure that the files is not corrupt before you upload them via ftp

if yes then post a link where i can download one of the files that your members say is corrupt
Hi
At http://www.printzconsulting.dk/inventoryii.html
you will see to links: 3.0 Sp5....
One works and another doesn't.
But I don't think it is php related.

Also why is one a .zip and the other .gz when clicking the link!?

spc
what does this have to do with PHP-Fusion ?

both files on that link is .zip for me
and i can uncompress both files without any problems
Note this is a IE problem, it works with eg. Safari.
Hi again
My colleage just updated to latest php version, and now it works !?

spc

soerenpc wrote:
Hi

The last weeks we have problems when customers are downloading zip files. They get a message saying the zip file is corrupted.
I have search the net and found various reasons but none I know how to implement. (don't know about php and can't access the IIS where our site is hosted)

So do any one know how to fix this ?

Søren PC

Yesterday I downloaded a lot of zip archives. But some of them were crashed,and I didn't know what to do next. Luckily for me I found the interesting software in the Internet - restore zip file. To my great surprise the program resolved my trouble very easy and free of charge as far as I remembered. The software demonstrated me how it could help you and repaired any file with *.zip extension.
Thread Information
Author
Replies
14 posts
Views
9,327 times
Last Post
Last updated on 9 years ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.