Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Forum phpfusion

Hi, i'm using the phpfusion forum but i don't want this forum integrated into my web site, prefer to show the forum without lateral columns
thx for reply
in the main plant can turn off the panel at the forum
thanks soo much ;)
I've tried doing this but it won't work properly. In the main settings I put /forum/index.php in the 'exclude' boxes for left and right. When you go to the forums that's fine as it's just the headers, footers and forum appearing. Once you click on a thread though, the left and right panels reappear.

I changed the exclude to /forum but it doesn't work. Do I have to put in every single url? That would seem crazy.

Site: http://www.gigglesnort.net

Thanks,
Jo

TwifanUK wrote:
I've tried doing this but it won't work properly. In the main settings I put /forum/index.php in the 'exclude' boxes for left and right. When you go to the forums that's fine as it's just the headers, footers and forum appearing. Once you click on a thread though, the left and right panels reappear.

I changed the exclude to /forum but it doesn't work. Do I have to put in every single url? That would seem crazy.

Site: http://www.gigglesnort.net

Thanks,
Jo

Do the same with /forum/viewforum.php and /forum/viewthread.php
That's it!

For those having the same issue, I had to exclude the following files:

/forum/index.php
/forum/viewforum.php
/forum/viewthread.php
/forum/post.php
/forum/postify.php

I think that's all of them but may find another at a later date to be added.
It may work for all side panels at once, but how can I turn off one particular panel? I excluded as it was written post above, but it didn't work, only with ?forum_id=xx parameters. How can I turn off one panel on all forum pages?
Thread Information
Author
Replies
7 posts
Views
2835 times
Last Post
Last updated on 8 years ago