Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Fusionboard thread list panel doesn't work properly on utf8

I have web site and locale is utf-8.
fusion board thread list panel doesn't work <a href if locale is utf-8 but if I set windows-1257 it's work how can i fix it?

Browser - Chrome

My web site if required is garrysmod.lt
fb_thread_list panel in lithuanian language is "Paskutines Aktyvios Forumo Temos"
I have checked the license database and there is no entry for garrysmod.lt having purchased a copyright removal license.
Perhaps, this is an oversight. Can you please verify that you have the right to remove the required copyright information.

--
I'm wrote engine is phpfusion but now i wrote license text sorry for this.
The two required links are missing from the copyright note. Why is so hard to understand that you must respect people's work?
I understand it i don't delete what engine is but i forget about license text now i edited my site and inserted text.
sucks dude, you wont get any help around here until you put the copyright back in.
It [panel] seems to be ok now?
No it's not working.
Problem with encoding, or "it's not working" really?
Encode because on windows-1257 it's working.
Fixed by myself.
Well done man, so its working for ryou now yes?
Great work
Have fun
Thread Information
Author
Replies
12 posts
Views
5,370 times
Last Post
Last updated on 9 years ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot set up a bounty in this discussion thread.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
You cannot up or down-vote on the post in this discussion thread.
Users who participated in discussion: Craig, HobbyMan, Structor, PolarFox, GMUDuckman, Wyciokazz