Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Event Calendar

hi, how can I display the calendar in the side panel?
there is some good soul that I can answer the question I asked in my previous post
Admin > System Admin > Panels > New Panel
Select aw_ecal_panel in the list, save and remember to go back and push enable.
thank you very much domi, it was so easy, but i not arrived, another question domi, I tried to enable the css as in the readme, but it does not work
I haven´t worked with the calendar for a while but if my memory serves me right. I think you need 1, make the setting to allow it´s own CSS from it´s settings and two have the CSS from the readme placed in your theme´s styles.css.
I'm sorry Domi, I set the css README from settings of the calendar, then I copied the css that is in the README and I put it in style.css of my theme, but nothing happens, where am I wrong? Hello
Like I said, I have not worked with it for a long time.
If noone else have any input try write to the author of it and see if he replies.
Ok thank you
Hola

it is possible to show in the panel more than one Month? expample : next three Month?

and other thing: the events as text under the calendar are in the middle of my sidepanel. i would it see better from left to right :) - possible?
i have look th the code and see a list code - but when i change it is horrible :)
I am trying to use this infusion but a little thing i need is missing into it.
I want to add a css class to each category of event.

This can be done?
I'm having trouble with register events.

Is not possible to register at all. Have anyone had the same problem, and maybe a solution?

It's not possible to comment either.

tipsliga wrote:

I'm having trouble with register events.

Is not possible to register at all. Have anyone had the same problem, and maybe a solution?

It's not possible to comment either.

look for this version: awEventCalendar 0.8.5
i use this and no problems in 7.02.007
you must search for it well i guess here is no download for this version - only version 8.4 and this makes errors

but i have a question too: is it possible to show more than one month in the side panel? as example 3 month?
Thanks...That did the job... :D
Hi guys, i´m quite new to this php fusion thing, an have my event calendar installed, but why won´t it show any events in the side panel??? Please help me

DanishFlipper wrote:

Hi guys, i´m quite new to this php fusion thing, an have my event calendar installed, but why won´t it show any events in the side panel??? Please help me

It only shows events within a certain time period (default is 1 week, i believe) unless you change some settings.

skpacman wrote:

DanishFlipper wrote:

It only shows events within a certain time period (default is 1 week, i believe) unless you change some settings.

Skpacman, yeah i know this, but what if the event calendar dos not show any events on the site at all???
Maybe this is simple questions. But I cannot find how to do it.

How to add birthday to this event calendar?

Thanks in advance.
New Version Submitted, thread here locked. : https://www.php-fusion.co.uk/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=37342&pid=197914
Thread Information
Author
Replies
78 posts
Views
54,662 times
Last Post
Last updated on 4 years ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.