Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Article "add image"

Can I set the option (is any there?) to make it possible to attach the image to the article? This possibility works for Admin only, not for logged "user"...

My version is php-fusion-6-01-13; many thanks...

mauri1 wrote:

Why don't upgrade then ? I don't think many of us are working/coding in v6 anymore.. My for myself I don't.
No there is no option for this in any version.
Yeah ! You should upgrade it as the Updated version is much better and improved from the previous. Also, the Code for v7.01.xx(if you are going to upgrade ;) ) for your request can be Found here in this Thread : http://www.php-fusion.co.uk/forum/vie...pid=149830
I know it's not there in any versions. I just said what I did because if someone maybe would mod/code this then it definitily should be for the v7-series. If Im talking for myself at least..
I agree with you on that smokeman and you are right.
V6 is no longer supported anyway.

smokeman wrote:

mauri1 wrote:

Why don't upgrade then ? I don't think many of us are working/coding in v6 anymore.. My for myself I don't.

Ha! I went through google and found out, that upgrading v.6xxx to v7xxx is in fact new installation: lot of work lost then!
Even more work lost it someone finds a vulnerability in it. ;)

mauri1 wrote:
Ha! I went through google and found out, that upgrading v.6xxx to v7xxx is in fact new installation: lot of work lost then!

- lol, show me what you did find at Google. And anyway what you did find - it is not right. You can easily upgrade any v6-series of PHP-Fusion to the new v7-series. Then I don't care about what other (Google) had told you.
Thread Information
Author
Posted In
Replies
9 posts
Views
3134 times
Last Post
Last updated on 9 years ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
Users who participated in discussion: Craig, smokeman, mauri1, Ankur