Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Problem with AddonDB Infusion

Good evening,
I have just installed AddonDB, everything is ok, but infusion cannot create thread. Do you know something about this?

Regards,
Drecha.
Addons DB Is not supported. Sorry.
I did not see this as a download... Where does one get this mod?
http://www.php-fusion.co.uk/downloads.php?cat_id=27
If it even works.

I've tested the infusion on several sites running v7.01.05 and it doesn't work.

Heads up. ;)
It is written in the Readme of this site's Addon DB that it is made mainly for Bitfrost, means the theme this site is using... So it may differ for other Themes...

Also, there is a Old Addon Database at old Mod site : http://mods.php-fusion.co.uk/download...p?cat_id=1

But the problem with it is that there are some things missing which made this old Addon not word properly...

It will be installed successfully but you will not be able to Upload any addon :P

Drecha wrote:
Good evening,
I have just installed AddonDB, everything is ok, but infusion cannot create thread. Do you know something about this?

Regards,
Drecha.

You have to manually edit the forum id numbers in admin/support_thread.php line 95 to match the forums in your site that you want included.
@Philip, answer my PM too, please. There is a message for you from polish support. :)
But it has a locals error in main page of this Addon.
Thread Information
Author
Replies
10 posts
Views
3432 times
Last Post
Last updated on 9 years ago