Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

[THEME] CleanGaming

Print Track

22 replies

NetriX wrote:

As far as licensing is concerned. Aren't you violating the AGPL guidelines by not releasing the theme to the public when asked to? The answer is yes, rhetorical question, please refrain from answering.

You are wrong, you don't have to release any mod, themes or infusions. AvaLoN can make all the themes he/she wants but he/she doesn't have to release them.

The funny thing is you have said in a previous post in the forum that you would not be giving out your gamer alien theme so i am going to steal it and release it just like you have done with the theme AvaLoN made, lets see how you like it.

Mordak wrote:

NetriX wrote:

As far as licensing is concerned. Aren't you violating the AGPL guidelines by not releasing the theme to the public when asked to? The answer is yes, rhetorical question, please refrain from answering.

You are wrong, you don't have to release any mod, themes or infusions. AvaLoN can make all the themes he/she wants but he/she doesn't have to release them.

The funny thing is you have said in a previous post in the forum that you would not be giving out your gamer alien theme so i am going to steal it and release it just like you have done with the theme AvaLoN made, lets see how you like it.

Wow, your stupidity insults this forum and PHP-Fusion as a whole.

Please refrain from posting anything else as you clearly don't know what your talking about.

And for your information:

GamerAlien's theme is not licensed under AGPL nor can it be as I'm under strict guidelines of purchase as to not release it. Even if I wanted to, I would face a severe lawsuit for violation of international copyright laws.

Also, I never publicly/privately stated that I wasn't going to release it. What are you making stuff up now?

Tell that to a staff member. Also, I would suggest you actually read the AGPL. It may help you in a situation like this.

And p.s. Avalon claimed he created that theme and that I stole it from him.

1. He didn't create the theme: http://www.dledestek.com/dle-temalari/14-zeos-orjinal-temasi-turkce.html It was converted to PHP-Fusion. Even states on his websites footer that he didn't create the theme.

2. I didn't get the theme from him and I coded the theme myself.

So go away troll.
Thread Locked insults and violating the AGPL do not happen on this site.

If there is code publicly available to interact with on a php-fusion site it must be released as requested, NetriX you know that fine well.

Thanks
author NetriX
forumThemes Support
replies23 posts
viewed7,670 times
activeLast updated on 8 years ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot set up a bounty in this discussion thread.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
You cannot up or down-vote on the post in this discussion thread.
Users who participated in discussion: Craig, smokeman, rUMENcho, NetriX, PHPist, AvaLoN, DrunkeN, behrooz, jikaka, fireCZek, Mordak@US, LT-DominiC-LT, KnoppiX