Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Problem dowloading infusions

How come I can't downlod any infusions..?
I get an error every time which says that there is a promlem with the zipfile.. "..it is either emty or damaged.."

I use explorer as browser..
How do you try to unzip the zipped files?

masam wrote:
How come I can't downlod any infusions..?
I get an error every time which says that there is a promlem with the zipfile.. "..it is either emty or damaged.."

I use explorer as browser..

So this happens with all zip archives?

Try another browser.

Is it only zips from this sites Addons DB that dont work or all Zips you try to unzip?

Emmm!! *Thinks* hmm!
If you have a problem with a download from the AddonDB, please use the error reporting facility.
I seem to be having the same problem unzipping themes as well. I don't believe it is the download process but the unpacking of the downloaded .zip file. I am using Winzip (v9), and have tried multiple theme files and an infusion with same results.
There have been no error reports with any addons as yet.
HobbyMan attached the following file:
report_a_fault_goddammit.png [42.91kB / 34 Downloads]

Philip wrote:
There have been no error reports with any addons as yet.

I have reportet this error 4 days ago in the infusion "advertising manager"... - but have not got any responce as yet...?
I saw that error report, tested the download and it worked perfectly.

Philip wrote:

So did I.

Ypsilon wrote:

Philip wrote:

So did I.

Really normal users can see error reports can they muck?
@Fangree_Craig: Would you please STOP calling me muck! What kind of admin are you? Do you play the buffoon here or what?
@Ypsilon: Calm down man, it's not a big deal. You must relax. A name is a name. It's not like I am addressing you with an offensive word or anything.

I am a Admin kind of Admin why?

What is a buffoon?

Fangree_Craig wrote:
@Ypsilon: Calm down man, it's not a big deal. You must relax. A name is a name. It's not like I am addressing you with an offensive word or anything.

What is a buffoon?

A jester, joker, jokester, fool, wit-cracker, prankster or buffoon was a person employed to tell jokes and provide general entertainment,

LoL

BlueRat wrote:

Fangree_Craig wrote:

What is a buffoon?

A jester, joker, jokester, fool, wit-cracker, prankster or buffoon was a person employed to tell jokes and provide general entertainment,

LoL

That is exactly the kind of admin I am. Cool Thanks for this title Ypsilone its great and suits me down to the ground. XD

Anyway back to the topic, I dont see any errors with zips in the db I downloaded all and all work fine. ;)
Craig. Stop calling people anything they do not agree to. Even in jest. Please.
Hi folks!
Problem solved (sort of) I tried using Google Chrome browser, and suddenly there was no problem at all..!! But Windows explorer is still a no go on this issue..

Thanks for everybodys input..
best regards
masam
Just thought I would add, I had same trouble trying to download COPPA infusion, have never had this problem before, using IE8, I downloaded Chrome and all worked well, problem solved.
This could be an issue with the program used to zip the files maybe?
Thread Information
Author
Replies
17 posts
Views
2099 times
Last Post
Last updated on 9 years ago