Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Hayaletsevgili News Panel v1.0

www.php-fusion.co.uk/infusions/marketplace/uploads/image/t_1060.pngThis panel show latest 7 news on centre panel with news subject and news summary
There are news date,author name and news reads,comments statistics..

It show news subject and news summary with news and news cats images.If news none categorized then show a none categorized images..

-- View this Addon --
Great work.
Thank you Craig..
nice panel;)
added Russian locale
Thank you jikaka,nice avatar:D
thx:D
Hello everyone. Again I come here to report a problem that's happening to me. I loaded this mod now and do not appear to me the news. Looks like this:

img843.imageshack.us/img843/8829/unledmiy.th.jpg
Someone could help me? I'm using and enjoying the original theme and Aer can not view images. Is something missing me?
not working. l Will check if have any conflict with other JS. thanks for all
works fine!
Good! ;)
but this panel Hayaletsevgili News Panel v1.0, not work. maybe because my theme. I think..... but thanks :)

working
works fine now. l dont why. I dont know what l have done.... :( But works fine :)
Really nice infusion : ) I wanted to ask, could I make it appear after subheader ? Between subheader and content. I tried to edit theme.php but i didn't get any results : / Anyone knows ? : )
Conflicts with yahoo_weather_feed_panel :(
Very nice panel works perfect for me good job hayaleT:)
Thread Information
Author
Replies
24 posts
Views
15,869 times
Last Post
Last updated on 6 years ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.