Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Infusions not working

I have a probblem with the Infusion function. It's not working on my website, every time I install a new infusion, I can't go to the <<Infusion>> to edit the settings of my infusions. It looks like in the screenshot atached.

Note : Untill a few weeks a go I used Pimped Fusion on my website, but I upgraded back to Php Fusion.

Anyone knows how to fix this ?
motorola attached the following file:
infusions.png [39.79kB / 17 Downloads]
Never heard of switching fusion versions successfully. I do not know much about Pimped Fusion, but I doubt you can "upgrade" or "downgrade" stuff as you indicate.

Did you remove Pimped Fusion entirely from FTP and Database before installing PHP-Fusion? Or at least installed it in different tables using prefix?
I deleted all the Pimped Fusion files, I made a backup of my database and then I uploaded again the Php Fusion files and imported back the database. Also after that I deleted a couple of Pimped Fusion tables from my database.
But you uploaded and restored a pimped version of your database? I do not know ifthe DB structure is different in Pimped. I suspect we need more help on this, have you aske at the Pimped Fusion website? http://pimped-fusion.net/news.html
What kind of infusion did you infuse? Not every so called "infusion" is really an infusion with its own admin section.

Homdax wrote:

But you uploaded and restored a pimped version of your database? I do not know ifthe DB structure is different in Pimped. I suspect we need more help on this, have you aske at the Pimped Fusion website? http://pimped-fusion.net/news.html

Yes I restored a pimped version of my database. The database structure was different, the pimped database had more tables then php fusion database, I did a check with a clean Php Fusion installed in localhost.

The Pimped Fusion website is dead, this was the reason I switched back to Php Fusion, I do not want to use something which it's not supported by anyone.

Merged on Dec 12 2011 at 14:54:51:

MarcusG wrote:

What kind of infusion did you infuse? Not every so called "infusion" is really an infusion with its own admin section.

For example I tried to infuse the Share This infusion.

Merged on Dec 15 2011 at 08:45:34:
Nobody knows how to fix this ?

motorola wrote:
For example I tried to infuse the Share This infusion.

Merged on Dec 15 2011 at 08:45:34:
Nobody knows how to fix this ?

Hi,

Share This works fine with PHP-Fusion V7.0.0X, however this is not the place to get support for that. if you need support with Share This head to fangree.com where I will be happy to help you out.

Regards
Fangree_Craig
Anyone else ?
Yeah sorry about that I thought maybe share this is the problem but it's not.

Anyway I am sure one of the many active support team members here will soon help provide a solution for you and get you sorted. :)

Good Luck!!
I hope..but to be honestly I'm not so sure. I have a similar thread on the romanian forum and it's been almost one month and nobody willing to help me. C'est la vie... I guess.

Merged on Dec 28 2011 at 15:49:03:
Like I said....this site is dead...
I guess that something bad happened with admin permissions.

Try looking at in the tables :

DB_PREFIX_admin
DB_PREFIX_infusions

If there is any Infusion still remaining which is not Infused. If yes, then Defuse all the infusions and then clear all the infusions entries(if any in these tables) from the tables.
Hello Ankur, thank you for your message.

Please look how my DB_PREFIX_infusions is now (see the picture attached)

In the DB_PREFIX_admin I found 3 rows related to infusions:

• infusions.gif Infusions infusions.php 3

• Panouri infuzii reserved 3 (this one I think it's from an older romanian translation)

• shout.gif Shoutbox Admin ../infusions/shoutbox_panel/shoutbox_admin.php 5

I do not have any infusions infused now. What's wrong here, can you please tell me ?
db_prefix_infusions.png [42.63kB / 16 Downloads]
It looks like the rows are not getting inserted in the admin table.

Try backing up the shoutbox table from database and then Deleting it + Deleting the row from admin and then installing infusions.

Also check if you have proper User Rights to Infusions in User Admin --> Admins --> Admin Rights.
I can't check if I have proper right to Infusions, because there is not "Edit" button to see. See in the picture attached how it looks :
admin_rights.png [12.16kB / 13 Downloads]

motorola wrote:

I can't check if I have proper right to Infusions, because there is not "Edit" button to see

I think you can`t do it, because the "admin" account is a super admin (so he have all rights).

Ankur wrote:

It looks like the rows are not getting inserted in the admin table.

Try backing up the shoutbox table from database and then Deleting it + Deleting the row from admin and then installing infusions.

Also check if you have proper User Rights to Infusions in User Admin --> Admins --> Admin Rights.

I deleted the row from admin, the shoutbox table was deleted a few days a go. After that I re-uploaded a few infusions, and nothing new, still the same probblem.

Merged on Jan 06 2012 at 13:30:33:

Stewart-G0LGS wrote:

It might be worth checking directly in the fusion<xxx>_users table that the super-admin account really does have a complete list of user_rights, mine look like:

A.AC.AD.APWR.B.BB.C.CP.DB.DC.D.ERRO.FQ.F.FR.IM.I.IP.M.N.NC.P.
PH.PI.PO.ROB.SL.S1.S2.S3.S4.S5.S6.S7.S8.S9.S10.S11.S12.SB.SM.
SU.UF.UFC.UG.UL.U.W.WC

My list of user_rights looks like this :

A.AC.AD.B.BB.C.CP.DB.DC.D.FQ.F.FR.IM.I.IP.M.N.NC.P.PH.PI.PO.SL.S1.S2.S3.S4.S5.S6.S7.SB.
SM.SU.UF.UG.U.W.WC.103.NL.UFC.S8.S9.S10.S11.S12.ADS.FMD.SSFP
Can you give me a link to this infusion?
What do you mean ? What link do you want ?
Link to infusion, with which you have problems.
I have probblems with all the infusions I tried to infuse : Shoutbox, Share this, etc.
Thread Information
Author
Replies
48 posts
Views
16,934 times
Last Post
Last updated on 8 years ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot set up a bounty in this discussion thread.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
You cannot up or down-vote on the post in this discussion thread.
Users who participated in discussion: Homdax, Craig, motorola, miskith, MarcusG, Ankur, DawciuPotter, BlackDragon