Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Infusions not working

Try to edit "/administration/infusions.php". Open the file and go to line 129. Here, you can see this:
CodeDownload  
   redirect(FUSION_SELF.$aidlink);

Comment it:
CodeDownload  
   //redirect(FUSION_SELF.$aidlink);

Then try to install infusion. After installation, you will not be redirected (it's normal). Can you see any error?
No, I do not see any error.
Ok, try this :D
Line 99:
CodeDownload  
$result = dbquery("SELECT user_id, user_rights FROM ".DB_USERS." WHERE user_level='103'");

Replace with
CodeDownload  
$result = dbquery("SELECT user_id, user_rights FROM ".DB_USERS." WHERE user_level=103");

Line 101:
CodeDownload  
$result2 = dbquery("UPDATE ".DB_USERS." SET user_rights='".$data['user_rights'].".".$inf_adminpanel[$i]['rights']."' WHERE user_id='".$data['user_id']."'");

Replace with
CodeDownload  
$result2 = dbquery("UPDATE ".DB_USERS." SET user_rights='".$data['user_rights'].".".$inf_adminpanel[$i]['rights']."' WHERE user_id=".$data['user_id']);

Or you can try comment same line again and add after
CodeDownload  
while ($data = dbarray($result)) {

this line:
CodeDownload  
print_r($data);

After installation: Is there anything?
No, unfortunately there is nothing.
What you advice me to do in this case ? Do you think will work, If I manually add the missing user_rights to match the admin_rights column from PREFIX_admin table ?
Thread Information
Author
Replies
48 posts
Views
17439 times
Last Post
Last updated on 8 years ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot set up a bounty in this discussion thread.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
You cannot up or down-vote on the post in this discussion thread.
Users who participated in discussion: Homdax, Craig, motorola, miskith, MarcusG, Ankur, DawciuPotter, BlackDragon