Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

awards package

Print Track
I probably forgot something but you wanted to test dynazty. infusion, user field and viewthread.php overwrite (hardcoded language)... maybe change when whole package is ready. forgot I had pagination set to 1 on user field so had to rezip and then gorgot read me - which is why I probably forgot something, sorry.
Tyler attached the following file:
awards_package.zip [87.52kB / 619 Downloads]

38 replies

Thanks will let you know how it's coming out.

Problems so far:

* When trying to assign an award in my website it logs me out after click assign. (happened only once.)
* The Search feature is good but it doesn't let you add awards or remove only see how many they have. Don't know if that's what you meant.
* The Awards Stats would be an amazing panel to have in the forum or as a side panel.
* Also what does prestige level mean? lol
* Love that you added an upload built in vs having to use the ftp all the time.
* The awards userfield in profile should be a little smaller?

** When searching for user I get this:
Unknown column 'aa.awarded_assigner' in 'on clause'

** When trying to assign an award:
Unknown column 'awarded_assigner' in 'field list'
than it says (Failed to assign an award)

** The stats displays that I awarded 3 awards which I did but none have been actually award I'm sure that's just a bug from the above 2.

So far that's all I can find. =) Great job so far btw!
Hmm, maybe an explanation of what this is would be great ? - or even better some screenshots too.

Im never installing/using something I don't know what is..

smokeman wrote:

Hmm, maybe an explanation of what this is would be great ? - or even better some screenshots too.

Im never installing/using something I don't know what is..

It's an awards Infusion, sorry me and him have been PM I knew what it was. =)
I understand smokeman. TBO I didn't care if any others installed it. Dynazty was looking for an awards infusion and I mentioned having one. well I decided to change and try new things.

let me know what u think xdynazty - good or bad.

if u want the complete package you might have to wait until Monday.
It's great! I'll wait. lol

Mittens Returns wrote:

I probably forgot something but you wanted to test dynazty. infusion, user field and viewthread.php overwrite .....

Ahh, now I see it/know it. Lol I did not know that dynazty was a user in here... Therefor I wrote what I did in my last post... ;)

XDyNaZTy wrote:

It's great! I'll wait. lol

I wanted to make it easier to find users when assigning awards so i added that selector. right before I uploaded I worked in the easy/hard mode because i wasnt sure how practical it was with a lot of users...

if u like it and it works great - not that my stuff doesn't work I just usually forget something.
Hi,
I download this mods, and tested, I found next errors/bugs:
1. I can`t assign award to users. (Unknown column 'awarded_assigner' in 'field list')
2. When I search user with awards, and go to check awards of Admin for example, I got this error (Unknown column 'aa.awarded_assigner' in 'on clause')

My wishlist: (I don`t know how it looks because I can`t assign awards)
1. Show just icons on viewthread.php and userfield, but when hover on icon, can se Name of award and description, I think that can be in javascript :S. If you understand me.
Preview:
img210.imageshack.us/img210/1869/javascriptlookslikethis.jpg

I see some javascript into infusion, but I don`t see for what all it is.

And infusion is great, please just edit this bugs :)

Regards,
BlackDragon
xdynazty didn't report errors... maybe try reinstalling. I will look at it later... sorry.

EDIT: You were right, thanks.
upload infusion again.
awards_package_1.zip [87.52kB / 574 Downloads]
Now works great :)!
But if you have time, please take a look on my wishlist :)
Thank you!

Edit: Works flawlessly! Great work. Don't want to rush you or anything but do you know if you'll be able to get around the Score System some time? Don't have to rush it.

Btw.. Can the Menu bar be put inside the table? On my theme it's showing above the table. Unless it's just a bug in my theme.

Also is it possible to have them displayed like the following in viewthread? I know this is more of a preference then anything else.

i42.tinypic.com/23tic2c.png
@blackdragon - Ill recheck what you wanted.
@xdynazty - menu is supposed to be there. I never did try others themes but yeah. I forgot about your score part. like I said I've got work ALL weekend. ill do score and redo awards for you when I can early next week. 10:30am - 10:30pm shift :(

Mittens Returns wrote:

@blackdragon - Ill recheck what you wanted.
@xdynazty - menu is supposed to be there. I never did try others themes but yeah. I forgot about your score part. like I said I've got work ALL weekend. ill do score and redo awards for you when I can early next week. 10:30am - 10:30pm shift :(

As I stated no hurry. Work always comes first. I don't pay the bills lol.

And that's ok it doesn't bother me to have the menu there I just wanted to make sure.
@Mittens Returns - Can you make awards in viewthread and userfield show from this:
img9.imageshack.us/img9/7285/nowq.png

To show like this:
img36.imageshack.us/img36/2139/wishlistf.jpg

Merged on Jan 11 2012 at 01:52:51:
@Mittens Returns - Do you work something new on this infusion? Please if you have time finish this.
ill get to it when I can. went to dentist Monday and going to doctors today. I will get around to it
I just asking, because I don`t see you online :S. I thinking you go away from this infusion :). Thanks for work infusion for as.
this is the right file.

this is just overwrite for viewthread.php!
updated_awards.zip [8.1kB / 533 Downloads]
Mittens I have them the way I want them now but the border around them is not showing for single awards. Instead it's wrapping them all around together. How can I have each separate one have a border like the picture I posted above?

Here's the table code you had and I altered.

[syntaxhighlighter brush=php,first-line=1,highlight=0,collapse=false,html-script=false]echo "<table cellspacing='0' cellpadding='0' align='center' class='textbox'>\n";[/syntaxhighlighter]
when I first uploaded I forgot 1 small thing... if you haven't got the new 1 you should... what u changed was class try this
CodeDownload  
echo "<table cellspacing='0' cellpadding='0' align ='center' class='tbl-border'>\ n";

I think that is what u want.
if not, try removing table class and remove border='0'
from icon image.
author Tyler
forumAddons Open Testing
replies39 posts
viewed15,579 times
activeLast updated on 7 years ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
Users who participated in discussion: smokeman, XDyNaZTy, BlackDragon, Tyler, Jompsa