Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

MI Tab Panel 1.00

Mehmet wrote:

Sory, problem is contents, ok. Firstly you can upload original tab files again? Because you edit files. I think that same css codes conflicting.

You were right I changed the template and is ok but why from that well to do not cannon so that acts?

djdandi wrote:
You were right I changed the template and is ok but why from that well to do not cannon so that acts?

This problem may fix but I must see your template css codes and I see tab panel on your site. Or if you send to me your templates, I may test.
When do you expect the update to be released that would allow php coding? Or is that too far down the road to worry about at this time.
You know that now the month of Ramadan for Muslims. I will update to new version after the Ramadan.
Thanks for the update and I look forward to the update.

Mehmet wrote:

djdandi wrote:

This problem may fix but I must see your template css codes and I see tab panel on your site. Or if you send to me your templates, I may test.

Ok I ask the css file for it. If you can I am calling for help. I am greeting the thanks
http://pogoda.brzanekonline.pl/styles...styles.zip
Really good work, but in content can´t be tag <iframe> :(
SOLVED
Hi,
I'm having trouble with the infusion. When I try to put text in a Tab I get this fatal error:
Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '../../../themes/templates/admin_header_mce.php' (include_path='F:\xampp\php\PEAR'wink in F:\xampp\htdocs\php8\infusions\mi_tab_panel\admin\mi_tab_panel_tab1.php on line 23
I'm using the latest ampp where PEAR is incorperated and PHPFusion v8.00.40. The file - /themes/templates/admin_header_mce.php - seems to be missing in this version.

Do you have a solution for this problem?

//Bamse

Just removed _mce in mi_tab_panel_tab1.php, tab2, tab3, tab4 and tab5 and it works great.
Thanks for a great panel.
//Bamse
I have the MI TAB PANEL working beautifully on version 9.03.00 since about 10 months ago. Still can't use php code or iframe code however I have modified it to include 10 tabs. You can see it in action here:

https://fortworthbonsai.org

BTW I do not use tiny_mce; never have cause I don't like it. I will make it available to anyone who wants it. smile
Thread Information
Author
Replies
29 posts
Views
19529 times
Last Post
Last updated on 2 months ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
Users who participated in discussion: afoster, Grimloch, HaYaLeT, Mehmet, jikaka, spunk, djdandi, Layzee, Gillette, _Dawe, Bamse