I'm creating a fan fiction archive using PHP Fusion as the main site, as was planning to use eFiction for the archive itself. That's when I found out that the bridge supplied with that script is broken.:( For now I will still run them separately, but I really would like to integrate the archive into the main site.
I'd like to see a infusion/plugin that would create an archive for fan fiction in Fusion. Such an infusion would have the following features:
* multi-chapter support for stories
* series support
* story update notifications
* Member's stories, favorite stories, and favorite authors listed in profile
* Latest stories (by update date) and featured stories panels for home page
* ratings (with age restriction and warning options), genres, and other custom classifications (ie warnings)
* Stories saved as either flat files or in the database
* Stories can be submitted either by file upload or story submission via the same form
* Image covers for stories
* Table of contents for stories
* Top 10s (top 10 rated stories, top 10 authors, etc.)
* Review and rating (like/dislike or stars) system
* categories and characters
As this would probably be a big project, I'd be willing to pay for the development of this.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum. You cannot set up a bounty in this discussion thread. You can start a new discussion thread in this forum. You cannot reply in this discussion thread. You cannot start on a poll in this forum. You cannot upload attachments in this forum. You can download attachments in this forum. You cannot up or down-vote on the post in this discussion thread.