Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Admin Help: siteurl/host/path | Updated sites

DESCRIPTION:
A simple file that shows the following settings from the table fusion_settings:

- siteurl
- site_protocol
- site_host
- site_path

This information is good knowledge for Support Admins trying to help users that can't access the Admin Panel after upgrade to PHP-Fusion V7.02.XX

HOW TO USE:
1. The user upload the file settings_info.php to the root of their server and run it through the browser: domain.com/settings_info.php

2. The results should be posted in the forum of a PHP-Fusion Support Site along with the URL to the users site.

AUTHOR & IDEA:
Smokeman | PHPFusion-Tips.dk
smokeman attached the following file:
settings_info.rar [1.22kB / 255 Downloads]
But you can view this in Admin >>> Settings >>> Main or I get it all wrong, wrong, wrong!

Never mind I actually read your post now.

smokeman wrote:

This information is good knowledge for Support Admins trying to help users that can't access the Admin Panel after upgrade to PHP-Fusion V7.02.XX

Thing is those who do nit have access are surly not trusted to see that so why in the first place.
Hmm, you was nearly getting my there Craig.. ;)
No your no bad I see your point now....

But what users here need to know the site path and url and host of this site?
The users should ofcourse not know these informations of this site here - but for their own site.. Then post the information here/other support site(s).

Let's say I have the problem that I can't access the Admin Panel of my site. Then I upload the file settings_info.php to the root of my server & run it - then I post the result here. You get me ?
Thread Information
Author
Replies
5 posts
Views
1,652 times
Last Post
Last updated on 7 years ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot set up a bounty in this discussion thread.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
You cannot up or down-vote on the post in this discussion thread.
Users who participated in discussion: Craig, smokeman