Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Enigma theme and drop down menu

Hi all. I'm pretty new to PHP Fusion and I am building a site from the Enigma theme. I have discovered how to change the names in the drop down menu and can add content to all of the menus. For example: One column is for "games" and the other is for "weather". All of the weather content is loaded in the same column as the games. When I move the weather pages to the proper column(weather).. I cant remove them from the "game" drop down menu. How do I do this and whats the procedure for adding proper content to the proper drop down menu???? Here is my page link so you can see what im talking about.. *Note: The "beertap" column has all the games in it and weather shows up at the bottom of the dropdown. The "Weather" column also has the weather on it. I want to remove the weather from the games column.

http://puresteele.is-best.net/files/n...s/news.php
Hi. Ive checked your site. And just couple of days ago I was having some issues with drop down menu as well. Solved with the quick help of admins.

I am not trying to be smartass but have you double checked that you have created the submenus of weather in the correct place. Sometimes we are forgetting to check the simplest things.

My advice is to delete the weather menus and recreate them properly as required order.

If it doesnt work please write here again.

Regards

PS : And also for more precise drop down menu I can totally advice drop down menu deluxe.
Thread Information
Author
Posted In
Replies
2 posts
Views
2501 times
Last Post
Last updated on 7 years ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot set up a bounty in this discussion thread.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
You cannot up or down-vote on the post in this discussion thread.
Users who participated in discussion: Charon, jazz4080