Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Fatal Error

What is your hosing provider?
Trying a free hosting now see if it works
It's weird man that error should not occur. You using English locales? Not that I think that matters but it's only another thing to think about though I doubt that is any issue. I'm stumped, stuck as much as you hehe!! Hopefully someone knows, maybe server side related? No sure.
Well i've used Fusion Before With 000webs, So Just Gone Back To Them got to wait for my domain to activate with them but i know for sure it will work with them probs just my hoster was rubish
Watch out when using 000webhost they are not shy when it comes to closing your site down if it lies dead or seems to be dead. I would not go near them tbh just my opinion but I would say take heed of my advice.
Do you know any good hosting, cheap and reliable, make a site for a minecraft server
Here is the list of Free Webhosts, head to that thread to keep this one on topic.

http://www.php-fusion.co.uk/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=21042&rowstart=0
ok close this thread after one thing :D is x10 reliable in your view once answered close the thread to stop it going off topic : P
I do not know about x10 Sorry.
Thread Information
Author
Replies
29 posts
Views
6,283 times
Last Post
Last updated on 7 years ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot set up a bounty in this discussion thread.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
You cannot up or down-vote on the post in this discussion thread.
Users who participated in discussion: Craig, EpicaGee