Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

TLC2

www.php-fusion.co.uk/infusions/marketplace/uploads/image/t_1422.png

Description:
It is TLC, but it is not TLC - it is TLC2. I took the old TLC, and gave the design some good old Tenderness, Love and Care, and this is how it turned out. Hope, you like it 2. :)

Features:
- Multi-level Drop-Down Menu.

- UserBar (same functions as the user_info_panel, but placed horizontally, just below the header-logo).

- Live 12-hour AM/PM clock - placed on the bottom left corner of the header.

- Mixed color panels option, with collapsible center panels - create a side- or center panel with any of the 3 color-options and mix them any way you want.
You can also change the colors of the standard panels, like the Latest Downloads Panel, the User Info Panel ect.
How-To(s), are included in the readme-en.txt - I recommend, that you read it through carefully.

Changelog:
1.0 (compared to the first edition):

- Changed the theme width to 95% (instead of 100%).

- Increased the width of the Side Panels a bit.

- Made all the big grey backgrounds, behind the panels, including the header and footer, 25% brighter (relative to the body-background).

- Both the standard button and the Page Navigation, now have the same brand new design.

- Adjusted all the background-colors, borders and images of the Drop-Down Menu too.

- Changed the look of the forum - I have keept most of the basic colors, but changed the forum-design completly (changing the look of the classes: .tbl, .tbl1 and .tbl2, seriously affects the whole design of the theme).

- All the forum icons/images and buttons are also changed. I have made 10 new forum-images for TLC2 - blank versions of these, are included in the download-package.

- The Side- and Center Panel backgrounds themselves, are exactly the same, but I have changed the title-texts slightly + the left and right shadows, of the Panel-title backgrounds, are made a bit brighter too - because of their slightly changed background.

1.1: Added Mixed Panels option to the theme.

1.2:
- Made some minor, but important, border-effect image-adjustments on the title-backgrounds of the Panels.

- Changed the message-announcer on the UserBar (it now uses the locals from the themes own locale folder - English and Danish, so far).

-- View this Addon --
Hey Harly; great theme man. Works flawlessly right out of the box.

:D
Thanks, Grimloch - it's good to know, that things work like they should. :G
Always nice, to get that kind of feedback! :)
Thanks I like this theme
looks good
Your very welcome, Talocha! B)
Thread Information
Author
Replies
5 posts
Views
1,860 times
Last Post
Last updated on 6 years ago