It is TLC, but it is not TLC - it is TLC2. I took the old TLC, and gave the design some good old Tenderness, Love and Care, and this is how it turned out. Hope, you like it 2. :)
- Multi-level Drop-Down Menu.
- UserBar (same functions as the user_info_panel, but placed horizontally, just below the header-logo).
- Live 12-hour AM/PM clock - placed on the bottom left corner of the header.
- Mixed color panels option, with collapsible center panels - create a side- or center panel with any of the 3 color-options and mix them any way you want.
You can also change the colors of the standard panels, like the Latest Downloads Panel, the User Info Panel ect.
How-To(s), are included in the readme-en.txt - I recommend, that you read it through carefully.
1.0 (compared to the first edition):
- Changed the theme width to 95% (instead of 100%).
- Increased the width of the Side Panels a bit.
- Made all the big grey backgrounds, behind the panels, including the header and footer, 25% brighter (relative to the body-background).
- Both the standard button and the Page Navigation, now have the same brand new design.
- Adjusted all the background-colors, borders and images of the Drop-Down Menu too.
- Changed the look of the forum - I have keept most of the basic colors, but changed the forum-design completly (changing the look of the classes: .tbl, .tbl1 and .tbl2, seriously affects the whole design of the theme).
- All the forum icons/images and buttons are also changed. I have made 10 new forum-images for TLC2 - blank versions of these, are included in the download-package.
- The Side- and Center Panel backgrounds themselves, are exactly the same, but I have changed the title-texts slightly + the left and right shadows, of the Panel-title backgrounds, are made a bit brighter too - because of their slightly changed background.
1.1: Added Mixed Panels option to the theme.
- Made some minor, but important, border-effect image-adjustments on the title-backgrounds of the Panels.
- Changed the message-announcer on the UserBar (it now uses the locals from the themes own locale folder - English and Danish, so far).
-- View this Addon --