Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Titanium Theme

Since the addon DB is locked at the moment, I can't submit this theme. But I'm going to post what I got here so people can use it.

I just finished my newest addition to the PHP-Fusion community: Titanium.

php-fusion.us/screenshot.png

It's a theme based on the Titanium template from Templatemo.com

This feature-packed theme includes a built-in slideshow, useful footer columns, social sharing features, Facebook Connect integration, and an attractive header login tab based on the one included in the Patriot theme. And, all of it is controlled by an administration panel infusion.

You can download the latest version from my GitHub Releases and any information you may need can be found in my GitHub Wiki. If there are any problems at all, please submit an Issue at GitHub.

This is the first time I've done a full project in GitHub so I'm anxious to see how well it does.

Thanks!
Awesome theme! Easily customizable with administration infusion for the theme. Clean and professional. Good work!
Nice and clean :D Dropdown would be nice as well if it is not included.
@quiki - I added an issue on GitHub with your suggestion.

Keep the suggestions and bug reports coming. I still have some planning and clean-up to do on this theme. (which is why it's not v1.0.0)
I've added a Hungarian translation. ;)
gidano attached the following file:
titanium-theme-010-hungarian_lang.zip [4.35kB / 336 Downloads]
Thread Information
Author
Replies
6 posts
Views
2,751 times
Last Post
Last updated on 6 years ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
Users who participated in discussion: quiki, gidano, skpacman, KasteR