Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

[ALPHA] Google "No CAPTCHA" reCAPTCHA v2 API implementation

I've made an infusion for 7.02.07 that takes advantage of the captcha system to implement Google's new reCAPTCHA v2 API.
[ Files attached to this post ]
If there are any problems with it, either post here or create an issue on GitHub

Google's Demo Animation:
www.php-fusion.co.uk/infusions/forum/attachments/google_nocaptcha_demo.gif
skpacman attached the following file:
google_nocaptcha_demo.gif [15.61kB / 104 Downloads]
You can not post external links here anymore. It must be submitted to the addons dB only. It's in the coc. :)
Thanks, I didn't know that rule changed. How about I edit the first to include a .zip? (Same rule you point to in the CoC allows this)

Merged on Jan 21 2015 at 11:42:03:
Had a typo in one of the files that was preventing the infusion process. Fixed and re-uploaded the .zip
Just throwing my bit in –
I have tested this personally on my server. Seems to be working as intended. It's a nice feature to have. Makes use of modern technology, that simply makes more sense in this era of time. Great work! :G
Thanks, KasteR. It was suggested over at the USA NSS a long while ago and I didn't get around to it until last week.

Again, if anyone finds anything wrong, or has a suggestion to make it better, please leave a post here.

Merged on Jul 02 2015 at 09:59:46:
huh, I forgot this thread existed.

I updated this to a released version quite a while ago on the USA NSS site. Could someone close this thread and I'll submit the final version of this to the addons db?
Thread Information
Author
Replies
5 posts
Views
3,600 times
Last Post
Last updated on 4 years ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
Users who participated in discussion: Craig, skpacman, KasteR