Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

What is the status of v7.03?

Print Track
On Github I found the master branch of php-fusion is v7.03 (php-fusion v7.03), but not recall an announcement on this.
So I did a search here on main and find:
When PHP-Fusion v8 RC1 - Locked
PHP-Fusion 7.03.00 Announcement - Locked

Both locked, so I have to start a new thread. :x

Here on main php-fusion v7.02.07 is still the latest final download, so I guess v7.03 is still beta. Is there any progress after 6 months? Will this be released soon as final version? Or has development been halted in favour of v9?

4 replies

Or has development been halted in favour of v9?
- by Wanabo

I think this is the case and 7.03 will not be released if I know well.
7.02.07 has code changes since release though, but I have not made any effort to pin them down. Just compare file dirs, there are differences. I can do this because I have the 2013 release stored, and can compare to a recent download, both from the SF repository. Code changes.
7.03 was the dev name of 9 before we decided to called it 9.
The MIME have been updated frequently to the Git resp for 7.02.07.
Github sure need some cleaning, but don´t confuse Github vs SF.
What we have on github may or my not be released, it is our development tool and not our distribution tool.

What we have on github may or my not be released, it is our development tool and not our distribution tool.

Yep :)

Thing is our Dev team owns Github, and we needed a total freedom to build and remove as we go. It changes by the minute 365 forever and ever.. you know, where all the fun is.

If we want to download a CMS, the official latest build package is here - https://www.php-fusion.co.uk/downloads.php?cat_id=23&file_id=264 - it is linked to Sourceforge. Dev's are forbid to tinker anything here, so it's always reliable.

Other than for the beta testing purposes for branch 9.00 yes -- half developers go to the 9.00 branch to pick a copy and test, and it's a seriously good tool for us developer collaborating with each other and make reference. For the 7.03 - Domi said it. Both he and I worked out 9.00 base on that, and marked for 9.00 after 30 days each of us. I needed that copy to conveniently make a quick diff compare and referencing Lines with each other for discussion purposes only.
author Wanabo
forumUpgrading issues - 8
replies5 posts
viewed1,931 times
activeLast updated on 4 years ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot set up a bounty in this discussion thread.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
You cannot up or down-vote on the post in this discussion thread.
Users who participated in discussion: Falk, Homdax, Wanabo, Chan, Rimelek