Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Error "mysql_query(): Unable to save result set Linie: 196"

Hello!

I got this error which doesn't really affect the website, but it's always showing in my header (Admin Error Reporting). I want to get rid off . Details are below:

xxxxxxxx/maincore.php mysql_query(): Unable to save result set Linie: 196

The error found in viewforum.php
CodeDownload  
   $result = @mysql_query("SELECT Count".$field." FROM ".$table.$cond); 

It seems to me that it is an old mod or something in it, I don´t recognize the code. Replace with a fresh copy of the v7 from SF ( Our download)
Yeah, replaced a part of the files (not all, because some of them have modifications made long ago, but the website worked without errors).
Now I know where it affects the website. Even that everything is working, in the statistics (everywhere on the website and the admin panel) it shows that the website got 0 members . In fact, it has over 125k .

How can this happen?
I really wan't to upgrade to v9, to have a fresh start, and try to keep the website to the standard infusions, which will be updated, and included in the future update packages.
Thread Information
Author
Replies
4 posts
Views
1658 times
Last Post
Last updated on 5 years ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot set up a bounty in this discussion thread.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
You cannot up or down-vote on the post in this discussion thread.
Users who participated in discussion: Falk, foc_in_gaura