Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Forum ID is blank

Hello developers,

I have found an error and that if I want to edit a post in the forum 9.0 and then dispatch, this error is displayed.

CodeDownload  
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Forum ID is blank, and not passed! Please report this to your system administrator. 'in /www/htdocs/xxxxxxxx/cms/phpfusion90/infusions/forum/postify.php:38 Stack trace: # 0 {main} thrown in /www/htdocs/xxxxxxxx/cms/phpfusion90/infusions/forum/postify.php on line 38

This is in the browser this URL:

CodeDownload  
/infusions/forum/postify.php?post=edit&error=0&forum_id=4&thread_id=4&post_id=4

Can you watch it you please again. Of course I've just downloaded the latest version of PF from GitHub.
It should be solved with the absolute latest Git now. Let me know how it works !
Now I can confirm the Hien has not done anything on GitHub and I saw it and invited me down the last version.

The works now in the forum and I can create and edit posts.

I test PF 9.0 more gradually through and if I find something, I say to you, like communication.
Great news, closing it then.
Thread Information
Author
Replies
4 posts
Views
850 times
Last Post
Last updated on 4 years ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.