* Member Pages is officially approved
* Extensive user profiles with optional search engine for dating.
* User Photogalleries, highly customizable with multiple gallery options etc, multiple admin and user options.
* User Blogs with Calendar tracking and categories/subcategories.
* User Guestbooks
* Friends list for those who choose to have an extended profile on your site.
* Flirtsystem for some instant flirting, dynamic with admin controlled flirts.
* Easy messaging overlay system.
* Keeps track of VArcade scores and favorites if VArcade is installed.
* Status and Mood will show in the rightside if installed and set to ON.
* 4 predefineable preconfigured modes, All in one, Datemode, Photomode and Blogmode.
* Easy switch between Dark / Bright themes.
* Comments and pagenavigation based on AJAX.
* Approval system for Comments.
* Approval system for Guestbook entries.
* Recent visitors system , keeps track of recent known individual profile visitors and their activities.
* W3C Valid, all user sections and panels.
* Almost everything is optional and highly customizable, there are approximately over 100 available settings.
Some ready to use panels today:
* Member pages administration sidepanel
* Random member photoprofile rotator panel, (Single images JQuery simple rotation scripts, same as in profiles).
* Member photoprofile latest photos sidepanel, (Listing member photos).
* Member Photocloud sidepanel.
* Member photoprofile center panel, (tabs), optional tabs are Recently updated, Latest photos, Most popular, Popular blogs and Latest blogs.
* Profile search panel, (Match engine in a separate panel).
* Latest blogs sidepanel.
* Latest profiles sidepanel.
* Profile Photocloud sidepanel.
* Profile tagcloud with name / age panel.
These are the admin definable startpages that can be used, the selected page is the one that will be shown from the default Community link.
* allinonemode.php - can easily replace or share startpage with news.php
* blogmode.php - can easily replace or share startpage with news.php
* photomode.php - can easily replace or share startpage with news.php
* datemode.php - can easily replace or share startpage with news.php
Included modified corefiles. (optional, Member Pages will work anyway and there might be problems on some PHP-Fusion versions)
*profile.php,inserted a redirect to member pages profile if one exist, if not, there will be a notification that users can create an Extended profile and all of the extra features that comes with it. (See locale).
*setuser.php, inserted a redirect to the users profile as a startpage if they have an Extended profile. All other new users will be redirected to the create Extended profile section until they make one.
*Each member that signs up to this gets his own personal profile, site admin can select what is allowed or not via admin settings.
*Each member have their own settings section as well, so even if admin allows something they can select to not use it in their own profile.
*All users always have two or more ways to manage their profile settings and everything else that comes with it, first is the panel included, if you have it added and enabled, second is from their own profile, when a user is logged in they can find "Admin" in the top right corner of their own profiles.
*The user settings will be limited on what you set here but can contain On / off settings for all features ie blog / photo gallery / guestbook / flirts / quick messages / favorites / status and mood / VArcade etc.
*If you allow users to select different type of Photo albums they will also get to choose which one to use in their settings.
* Each copy are domain bound.
-- View this Addon --