* Multiuser support, switch between single user mode and multiuser mode.
* Calendar that tracks individual blogs, displaying selected year / month / day.
* Open Archive, lists year/month where there are any entries.
* Category and subcategory support.
* Image uploads, one image per blog, scalable to desired size in blog by admin interface.
* Image align options for each blog, currently: left - center - right.
* Insert images, easy access to insert images from your Photogallery and Archived blog images.
* Search blogs function.
* Comment system and pagenavigation based on AJAX.
* Approval system for the comments.
* Admin definable width of the blog interface.
* HTML can be used to blog.
* W3C Valid , all user sections and panels.
* The Blog is very flexible since almost everything is optional.
Some ready to use panels included.
* blog_calendar_panel, will show where users blogs are when entering a blog, also serves as a tracker with navigation where you can sort blogs by day / month / year.
* blog_search_panel, add this for searching.
* blog_user_latest_panel, add this panel if you want to show a list of latest blogs from a specific user.
* blog_openarchive_panel, simple tracker panel, show entry's by year / month.
* blog_cats_panel , add this panel if you use blog categories, will only be displayed when entering a user blog.
* Latest blogs with comments / avatar show sidepanel
* Animated tag cloud generator sidepanel
* bloggers.php / will list all individual bloggers on your site and some stats along with their latest blog when you run multiuser mode.
-- View this Addon --