Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Send mail via contact

I can confirm that sending with the contact form is not working.
Tested two v9 sites with no smtp enabled.
CodeDownload  
Apache 2.4.20   Running
Exim 4.87   Running
MariaDB 5.5.41   Running
dovecot 2.2.24     Running
Php 5.6.22   Installed

Previous thread about it,
https://www.php-fusion.co.uk/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=37312&highlight=contact&pid=197801

but was locked. :(
This issue was tested upon report with no problem found.
Again, I could not replicate the issue, We do take all issues seriously but if we can´t verify them it is very hard.
The test was sent from our RC 3 server located in Netherlands or Island ( LOL ) .. Either case went to my gmail and downloaded by my pop 3 client. The route is comprehensive. However, the form does not clear upon send. We need to fix that for sure. In order to be able to continue with the other issue I need more info and / or data.
Falk attached the following file:
works-2.png [9.48kB / 93 Downloads]
works-1.png [34.98kB / 107 Downloads]
works-4.png [45.17kB / 93 Downloads]

However, the form does not clear upon send. We need to fix that for sure. In order to be able to continue with the other issue I need more info and / or data.
- by Falk

Not sure what you mean with the form does not clear upon send. Perhaps the mail was send but the form did not disappear.
In my case, when sending the form there is no notification that the message was send successfully or there were any errors. After sending the page disappeared and was redirected to the homepage.
I mean what you can see in screen 3, the message are sent. The info I fed are still there together with the form.
Naturally it should poof and the notification should only be there, it is issued tho ( https://github.com/php-fusion/PHP-Fusion/issues/919 )
However, the issue you described are not happening for me, maybe it is captcha types that bug for you ? ( I did try to write wrong and it reported correctly ). Try change captcha types and see if anything happens.
Thread Information
Author
Replies
4 posts
Views
2109 times
Last Post
Last updated on 4 years ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot set up a bounty in this discussion thread.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
You cannot up or down-vote on the post in this discussion thread.
Users who participated in discussion: Falk, Wanabo