Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Unable to access any admin functions

It more than likely is something I forgot to give permissions to, even though install went fine....

These are the errors and only errors I get so far:

Clicking on the admin link

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

The forums link gets

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
You could have a case of corrupt file upload or download. Try a fresh copy and re-upload all files, if that does not work I would ask the host what is going on, it is server messages and not Fusion system messages, You should be able to access front and back-end on in a standard hosting environment on a default install with no extra permissions made.
Thanks Falk...I'll give that a shot...I was also wondering if any of the files may need to be chmoded on top of those that it specified in the directions...

Gene
Re-Installed now only the admin area is giving me a 500 error...
Ok, got everything working....seems I failed to chmod everything. Seems I followed the pdf file I downloaded and missed the ftp and downloads area. I also remembers that they didn't like 777 in the past so changed everything to 755 and it worked!!!

Thanks for your help Falk!!!

http://www.frackemall.com/fusion/
Thread Information
Author
Replies
5 posts
Views
1,675 times
Last Post
Last updated on 3 years ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot set up a bounty in this discussion thread.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
You cannot up or down-vote on the post in this discussion thread.
Users who participated in discussion: Falk, daimonbok1