Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

I create a poll. Do not want to be displayed on the site

I create a poll. Do not want to be displayed on the site. In the settings you can see it. How it would have to add that it can be displayed on the site? Clicking a button, the survey site goes into nirvana.
www.ovas.club
Before I answer, can I ask if you have a current CRL or CCL License? Thanks!
A friend I do not know anything about the CRL or CCL license. My site is open and free, but not commercial ... If you want to steer it and make a commercial, I'll just behind it.

www.ovas.club
Take a look @ your sites footer.
It violates our Copyright and you or your friend take credit for the site, that is not even OK with a license.

Designed by OVAS*CLUB and VELOX.KZ

You can read more about our licenses here : https://www.php-fusion.co.uk/license/

If you want support here, you either fix the Footer and leave it intact or purchase an CRL and change the designed part.
Copyrights must be respected, it is not open for negotiation at all. You have 1 week from now to correct this or I will take actions.
No! Based on means that its made by a third party on idea of php-fusion.

Just use the footer the want to avoid the consequences:

Copyright © 2016