Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

There was an error while processing your request in Articles

Print Track
Been adding many articles to a site I'm setting up for a friend and I'm using Fusion9.

At times, I try to add an article, get the error "There was an error while processing your request" and it goes back to add an article. Add the same data a second time and it works, but the NEW banner isn't there.

Is this a Server or Program Error? no errors are listed in Fusions error log....

4 replies

It is a token issue, ive noticed it as well. if you take to much time sometimes the token expires, also if you open a secondary session in a tab on your site the first session can fail once saved.
Ok, thanks Falk.. That now means that there really isn't an issue.. Just gotta watch how I do things. :-)
This token system is really starting to get on my nerves. 5 times trying to get one article on line and it still isn't there....No error reports either...
UPDATE......

Hasn't happened in a while......

Before, I was entering articles while having open and updating, this members listing of articles. I've stopped that this time and the malfunction stopped....

Now, my fears are "what happens when we have numerous users on line and the organization is adding loads of articles??? Are these session tokens issued to the users or the program area?

Inquiring minds.....:)
author daimonbok1
forumSuspected Bugs and Errors - 9
replies5 posts
viewed883 times
activeLast updated on 3 years ago

Related

MYSQL "Too many connections" error
Started by
C
cdavellis - 2 posts
Search error (forum search)
Started by noob noob - 2 posts
{IMG]IMG[/IMG] ERROR?
Started by
L
LandFill - 4 posts
Website Error - Website off page
Started by
E
EyeRonec - 2 posts
Form_textarea.php && defender.inc.php error
Started by karrak karrak - 2 posts
Use of undefined constant SECRET_KEY - assumed 'SECRET_KEY' error after upgrade to 9
Started by
O
ooorooze - 4 posts

Hot Questions

D
karrak
Comments error
karrak - 23 posts
daimonbok1
G
foc_in_gaura
Switch from PDO Driver to MySQLi
foc_in_gaura - 13 posts
Kvido
Message, error
Kvido - 9 posts
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
Users who participated in discussion: Falk, daimonbok1