Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Install probleme in web host

So I prefer to find out the web and install RC 3rd
Running OK, the best BLOG.
In the News News superadmim sees open, but admins and members do not. Where do I check law. DB users?
ok Rc 3 its ok :| i test this rc 4 probleme in local first I had the rc3 after up rc4 and it was fine

and tried directly in web host rc4 and then nothing anyway :D
the rc4 is in the master branch. May I ask screenshot problem cannot install?
I have no idea only I arrived at the final from install I was getting a blank page will recoating the latest version again
from above I will look at if I retake the same problem

( Google Ãœbersetzer I do not know if what I write is correctly )
In web host try php.ini display errors turned on. White page is fatal error.

If u have an invalid infusion, or v7 infusion exist in web host, don't run install. I sense incompatible codes
I am now downloaded from github new files. The installation went well, but the site does not open. I get a white page home.php with an error message:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'wink', expecting T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM in Z:\home\pf9rc4.ru\www\includes\theme_functions_include.php on line 561

I have installed on a local Denver package. Maybe this will help solve the problem.
Utilize OPCache as Netrix recommended only available 5.5 above... http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17224798/how-to-use-php-opcache . This is optimum recommended build for a server. PHP 5.5.

I'm using PHP 6.8 on all servers.

The T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM problem is too old PHP version.
Thread Information
Author
Replies
9 posts
Views
1,694 times
Last Post
Last updated on 3 years ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot set up a bounty in this discussion thread.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
You cannot up or down-vote on the post in this discussion thread.
Users who participated in discussion: Kvido, Chan, dimki, zizub