Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Youtube Videos?

Is it me or does News not allow videos to play? they load fine in custom pages, but fail to load in news? any reason, or is there a workaround for a non programmer :-)

I've switched it to the articles area, but still can't understand why the news doesn't work???
They should be allowed in News aswell.
That's what I thought....I'll try to add a few more and see what transpires. I did have a problem with the News infusion and reinstalled same...

They should be allowed in News aswell.
- by Falk

Tried, didn't work Falk...here's what it does:

http://www.frackemall.com/nebula/infusions/news/news.php?readmore=3

Is it me???
Found that it works if placed in the Snippet area and not the Extended Area. whereas videos work in the Articles Extended area..
Anything posted in the extended area does not show up on the screen in News...
Ok we need to issue that unless you still are on old news?, it is in the remake.

Ok we need to issue that unless you still are on old news?, it is in the remake.
- by Falk

RC4 version Falk...
Rc4 has problem with news yes. Rc5 one upgrade has even more feature and fixed that issue. I never try video but html is all ok.
Ok, I'll wait for RC5...
Thread Information
Author
Replies
10 posts
Views
2,405 times
Last Post
Last updated on 3 years ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot set up a bounty in this discussion thread.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
You cannot up or down-vote on the post in this discussion thread.
Users who participated in discussion: Falk, Chan, daimonbok1