Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Searching for help with site from 2007

Hi guys,
It was a while ago that I was active in the translating and following of devolepment of PhPfusion. Family and work ;-) Sorry for that.

While Nick was stll there we started with this awesome cms and it is still running. I don’t know when it was but we bought the Licence a while ago. Doesn’t matter anyway ;-) We wil pay again if nessesary.

I’ve tried to install V9 rc1 but in that fase everything went wrong. My provider blocked the site because of one of my links in the links-section was bad and I didn’t manage to create a full backup. Resulting in a site with errors and out-dated.

Nice story, but my question is:
Can we find someone who is willing to fix our site or update it? I mean, I’m searching for someone who can make our site ready for the future. At costs ofcourse.

greets and thanks you all! Martijn
www.survivalbond.nl

Merged on Sep 14 2016 at 00:23:05:
Looking at all the Unanswered Threads I'm quite a bit disappointed...Looking for help here....
What is exact the problem with your site? Maybe we can find a solution
It's has errors too many to mention here.
gre Martijn
Martijn78 attached the following file:
knipsel.jpg [123.77kB / 31 Downloads]
OK,

Maybe it would be better first go back to version 7.02.7 en after that evt. upgrade to V9.

Kan you send me a copy of your database and an copy of your whole website? e.g. via we-transfer?
What PHP and Myqsl version are you using?

I Send you a PM with my e-mail address
Thread Information
Author
Replies
4 posts
Views
1,397 times
Last Post
Last updated on 4 years ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot set up a bounty in this discussion thread.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
You cannot up or down-vote on the post in this discussion thread.
Users who participated in discussion: Martijn78, douwe_yntema