Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

New install problem

Default install
folder/install.php

first page
Notice: Use of undefined constant SECRET_KEY - assumed 'SECRET_KEY' in C:\xampp\htdocs\fusion\includes\defender.inc on line 210

Notice: Use of undefined constant SECRET_KEY_SALT - assumed 'SECRET_KEY_SALT' in C:\xampp\htdocs\fusion\includes\defender.inc on line 211

Database Settings after many
Notice: Use of undefined constant DB_PREFIX - assumed 'DB_PREFIX' in C:\xampp\htdocs\fusion\includes\sqlhandler.inc.php on line 862

Notice: Use of undefined constant DB_PREFIX - assumed 'DB_PREFIX' in C:\xampp\htdocs\fusion\includes\sqlhandler.inc.php on line 863

Notice: Use of undefined constant DB_PREFIX - assumed 'DB_PREFIX' in C:\xampp\htdocs\fusion\includes\classes\PHPFusion\Installer\Batch.core.inc on line 478

folder/install/index.php
install OK.
I just finished last git 12:02 am. Re-download the whole folder. I'm sure it will work, I've just tried 2 times.

If your config.php exist, run from step1 to exit will just check system data consistency. But if you want new installation, totally remove database table and config, config_temp. I'm covering 2 scenarios only at this moment:

1. New Install - fresh server , no config file, and database is new without tables.
2. Existing PF7, RC3,RC4 server. Will have config file, and database is with tables.

The new installer checks on tables/columns and adds them if missing.

I give up on finding and matching rows to insert missing data. What is most important is that PF9 runs, and this already done it.

Infusions auto-upgrading not yet support. I'm going to add the columns soon.

But first, I will test running install on PF7 database tomorrow.

The install.php is in root folder. /Install/ folder will be removed when we're 100%. The autoloader is new, and require new core_resources, core_functions, and etc files all updated. Home.inc is also added.
For me it is still a problem with the installation. I have a blank page
http://localhost/phpfusion5/install.php
Already it is ok
But the installation of infusion appears blank page
Ok, I'll check on the infusion page, I just tested installing... Do we need the installation of infusion in installer?
It can be but still give the button to install additional infusion all at once - you understand.
Something on a checkbox select items you want to install infusion and you click install.
Im not sure about this. Although is convenient, each infusion has a different environment. If one is bugged, the other will be infected. (I.e. One crash all crash kind of situation)

Let's hold this idea for a while.
There is still 1 minor error in the new installation progress bar calculation. I need to recheck the progress bar algorithm. Nevertheless, the installer still work fine so far.

After this, I'll check on PF7 installation data upgrades, and then work on the Infusion upgrades checks. If everything works as intended, all I just need to do is to produce the infusion core tables to the batch class.

I've also confirmed that Notify delete works, and if it did not work on PHP-Fusion normal theme use, then something is wrong in the theme or environment, not the notify function.

It can be but still give the button to install additional infusion all at once - you understand.
Something on a checkbox select items you want to install infusion and you click install.
- by djdandi

DJ, you don't want to do it that way. If you install all, and there's an error, which infusion caused it? with the current method, you'll know which one gave you the error. While it'll save time (if there are no glitches) it can lead to an unpleasant environment if there is a bug and you need to search for it.

Gene
I have not changed anything. In the same way there is a database error.

Even worse is now the old installer does not go through, after entering the admin data, restart the installation.
(If you delete the home/install.php well goes through the installation.)

Finger installation, no config file, automatically a homer/install.php start.
With this installation is the database prefix for error.

Notice: Use of undefined constant DB_PREFIX - assumed 'DB_PREFIX' in C:\xampp\htdocs\fusion\includes\sqlhandler.inc.php on line 862

Notice: Use of undefined constant DB_PREFIX - assumed 'DB_PREFIX' in C:\xampp\htdocs\fusion\includes\sqlhandler.inc.php on line 863

Notice: Use of undefined constant DB_PREFIX - assumed 'DB_PREFIX' in C:\xampp\htdocs\fusion\includes\classes\PHPFusion\Installer\Batch.core.inc on line 478

The first image of the home/install.php, database prefix mistake.
The second good start from the front familiar with the installation by entering the home/install/index.php admin data.
You do not have access to view attachments
Karrak, you are correct.

I was working on the bugs on my laptop running Yosemite and MAMP4 latest using PHP7 last latest MySQL driver whole day in Starbucks. Then, when I come back home, I continued on using PC after sync.

Then I read your forum and decide to try on my older Mac. And yes, I am not sure why, but I cannot get pass Step 4 after the meter progress. So, I patched this - https://github.com/php-fusion/PHP-Fusion/commit/f42b9cb84f0eb73a2abc306261f8b492be09307f

Please try again. Drop all tables in your SQL. Delete config_temp.php and config.php. Let me know.

- by djdandi

DJ, you don't want to do it that way. If you install all, and there's an error, which infusion caused it? with the current method, you'll know which one gave you the error. While it'll save time (if there are no glitches) it can lead to an unpleasant environment if there is a bug and you need to search for it.

Gene
- by daimonbok1

Exactly my thoughts. Imagine what it will do to the support level at this site. It could make us look very bad when we can't even identify the errors...
I'm getting crashes on Infusions level after the git. Please do not update.
Ok, install now works fine, problem was :

require_once __DIR__.'/include/abc.php !=== INCLUDES."abc.php" -- same file, included twice. Learn something new again.

Now, the problem was traced back to Authenticate Class where I put in a multisite_include.php yesterday out of laziness to check one by one. Quick route always bad. lol...

Here is a demo vid for those who wants to look at the progress so far. I'm beginning phase 2 of writing the arrays for infusions. Articles, etc. I'll check in again when I have some work done.

The installation went without problems.
ps. I have a question like this is the menu? How to edit the inscription show more? Because it is not in the administrative panel of links.
s5.postimg.org/uy6uy90qv/image.png
s5.postimg.org/vc86xukuf/image.png
It's there, Go Link Settings Tab.

The Links Per Page is the Threshold and only applies to base layer. But you need to edit something I think I have hardcoded it..I forgot to remove it... and I maybe missed in initial installation value for the db_settings as well.

But here:

https://github.com/php-fusion/PHP-Fusion/blob/9.02/themes/FusionTheme/ThemePack/Nebula/MainFrame.php#L74-L75

Remove these 2 lines. Like delete it off so the system takes over. I put there when designing the theme so I can directly control output without going back to Admin.

Please try and let me know, last I check it works.
Ok works by
So for me installer change anything, even worse. Due to localize,
$locale[ 'setup_1209'] double to $locale[ 'setup_1213'] until the entry !!!!
Setup will not be started as the video is immediately above the one image is displayed.
Thread Information
Author
Replies
74 posts
Views
10,711 times
Last Post
Last updated on 3 years ago