Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

BLOG - comment - error message without an error - and a 404

I am using a fresh install (and thanks for the swift action here!) on my localhost. So far I have seen only one major problem.
I have created a blog category (OK) and the first blog (OK) but when I try to comment on this blog, I get an error saying this:

$locale['error_input_default'] = "Please fill out this field";

I have done this though ... but if I write the samme text in the box after I have received the error messag, everything works OK

One more in connection with blogs:
After I have rated this blog entry, I click save rating and then I get an error 404 (that means that the page I were trying to reach on a website couldn't be found on their server.). Rating is not saved.

Version: 9.02
Downloaded and installed: 02/25/2017 CET 09:50
I can not reproduce the issue with comments, jQuery and non jQuery tested with current Git. I do however have an issue with ratings in now maybe they had time to patch it or if you mixup comments with ratings.

I have done this though ... but if I write the samme text in the box after I have received the error messag, everything works OK

Yes, is a CSRF token error. Somehow first refresh on new install did not store the token in session. I'm still finding the cause. This is only the case if Jquery mode is on. I'm very close to cut and kill and disable Jquery. One more issues after I fix - I'll wipe the code clean, and revert to conventional, which is the safest. And then I can have really good time recode in the next few releases.

If you can see, we have multiple pending issues on Github due for comments. I have not start my rounds yet.

One more in connection with blogs:
After I have rated this blog entry, I click save rating and then I get an error 404 (that means that the page I were trying to reach on a website couldn't be found on their server.). Rating is not saved.

Fixed.
Thread Information
Author
Replies
3 posts
Views
846 times
Last Post
Last updated on 3 years ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.