Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Admin Links / Posts not working properly

If there is a mysqli error, go to error log and click at the Error title and you will have a long gibberish text of the Error stack trace toggled for display. Can you paste the Error?

It will help to identify what caused it. Thanks.
Thanks please see below -

CodeDownload  
MySQLi.inc
/infusions/faq/faq_admin.php?aid=0c3ef691079216e9
Line: 187
1 day ago

Severity : Notice generated by user using trigger_error() function
Expression
#1 of SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column 'tevoboard.n.faq_name' which is not functionally dependent on columns in GROUP BY clause; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by @ SELECT n.faq_name, u.user_id, u.user_name, u.user_status FROM tb710_faqs n LEFT JOIN tb710_users u on n.faq_name = u.user_id GROUP BY u.user_id ORDER BY user_name ASC

CodeDownload  
MySQLi.inc
/infusions/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=1&pid=2
Line: 187
1 day ago

Severity : Notice generated by user using trigger_error() function
Expression
#36 of SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column 'tevoboard.v2.vote_id' which is not functionally dependent on columns in GROUP BY clause; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by @ SELECT p.*, t.thread_id, u.user_id, u.user_name, u.user_status, u.user_avatar, u.user_level, u.user_posts, u.user_groups, u.user_joined, u.user_lastvisit, u.user_ip, u.user_sig, u.user_web, u2.user_name AS edit_name, u2.user_status AS edit_status, count(a1.attach_id) 'attach_image_count', count(a2.attach_id) 'attach_files_count', SUM(v.vote_points) 'vote_points', IF(v2.vote_id, 1, 0) 'has_voted', v2.vote_points 'has_voted_points' FROM tb710_forum_posts p INNER JOIN tb710_forum_threads t ON t.thread_id = p.thread_id LEFT JOIN tb710_forum_votes v ON v.post_id=p.post_id LEFT JOIN tb710_forum_votes v2 ON v2.post_id=p.post_id AND v2.vote_user='1' LEFT JOIN tb710_users u ON p.post_author = u.user_id LEFT JOIN tb710_users u2 ON p.post_edituser = u2.user_id AND post_edituser > '0' LEFT JOIN tb710_forum_attachments a1 on a1.post_id = p.post_id AND a1.attach_mime IN ('image/jpg,image/jpeg,image/gif,image/png,image/tiff,image/tif,image/x-ms-bmp,image/x-icon') LEFT JOIN tb710_forum_attachments a2 on a2.post_id = p.post_id AND a2.attach_mime NOT IN ('image/jpg,image/jpeg,image/gif,image/png,image/tiff,image/tif,image/x-ms-bmp,image/x-icon') WHERE p.thread_id='1' AND post_hidden='0' GROUP by p.post_id ORDER BY post_datestamp ASC LIMIT 0, 20

im also getting is

CodeDownload  
2017-05-01 12:54:31   Error      [core:alert] /var/www/vhosts/tevoboard.com/http/.htaccess: ServerTokens not allowed here, referer: http://tevoboard.com/administration/index.php?aid=ddc544458b658b54

Servertokens is not allowed here is an Apache settings, have your webhost turn it on for you.

For the SQL queries, can you please go to config.php and change this line to use PDO and see if you got any more error.

$pdo_enabled = 1;
Hey chan thank you! I'm error free and it's working... I did change to pdo originally but forgot to mention that in the post.. What ended up being the issue is my server by default has sessions enabled but set to minimal, so I changed the settings to full and it seems to have worked. (chrome in incognito mode, I have to many thing logged into to clear cache and cookie atm.

Thanks also to Fall.

I can't wait to dig into Fusion again after over 5 years being absent from Fusion. Time to make infusions again!
Hey.
Can you explain what did you Change on your Server?
I had the same Problems on enter admin with my mobile phone.

Greatz
Thread Information
Author
Replies
25 posts
Views
4,674 times
Last Post
Last updated on 2 years ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot set up a bounty in this discussion thread.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
You cannot up or down-vote on the post in this discussion thread.
Users who participated in discussion: Falk, Chan, diesltek710, WuChEn