Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

HarlekinPower.de

I have modified PHP-Fusion v7.02.07 to work on PHP 7.1.5 and my site HarlekinPower work on PHP 7.1.5.

My site is only a amateur site for PHP Fusion and i have made a lot of little things on my site (Username can baned on Blacklist, downloads area can closed, bb-codes rights for usergrups and more)

Theme is a modified Servige Beta. Modified with automatic Easter, Halloween, Xmas Mode an other membercard, sideslider etc.

Site language is german.
Good progress there ! , You beat quite a few who planned to do it.
Who knows, if we receive a clean enough version that runs well and are based on my 7.03 version. ( https://github.com/php-fusion/PHP-Fusion/tree/7.03 )
We might also release it here if there is a larger demand in the general public for such release. Maybe it is the 8 after all that are slowly building up ;)
Hello,

I was allowed to test this PDO version already often, and must say that this version is another option for the members who are not yet able to make friends with the v9.

The good thing about this package is that this can work with the latest PHP version 7.1.x This can be executed as a complete installation or you are already gifted in this area and can install this version completely normal but with the data content import from the standard v7. 02.07 with PHP Version 5.3.x - 5.6.x.

Since the v9 Stable is not yet a whole stable, the v7.02.07 PDO of Harlekin would be a good option for the members whose hosters do not offer PHP 5.3.x - 5.6.x more.

Greeting Septron
It is good to read! :G
Thread Information
Author
Posted In
Replies
5 posts
Views
2,018 times
Last Post
Last updated on 3 years ago