Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Freedom IOP List

Print Track
I would like to receive feedback on my site Freedom IOP List. It's a site with a list of legit and valid International Pharmacies for people that prefer to purchase their medications online. Constructive criticism is welcome. You can login and look around with the following information:
Username: Site_Reviewer
Password: SR567-FIP.6348

6 replies

I can't see anything but I keep getting the same message.
- by afoster

Quite odd. All the scan found was that forum post.
I can't see anything but I keep getting the same message.

Thanks for the follow up, but I am still getting the same message. I will check into my virus program and report back if I find anything weird.
- by afoster

I do appreciate it afoster.
Thanks for the follow up, but I am still getting the same message. I will check into my virus program and report back if I find anything weird.

Getting a "Don't Go There" message from my McAfee Antivirus program when I click on your link to get to your site.
- by afoster

Thanks for the heads up. I immediately went and ran a scan and the only issue found was a reference to a webhost that apparently is blacklisted. I deleted the entire post. Here's a screenshot of the scan report:

www.freedomioplist.com/MalwareScan.png
Getting a "Don't Go There" message from my McAfee Antivirus program when I click on your link to get to your site.
author FreedomIOPList
forumPost Your Site
replies7 posts
viewed933 times
activeLast updated on 1 year ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You can upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
Users who participated in discussion: afoster, FreedomIOPList