Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Need Helping Hand With PHP-Fusion - Will Pay & Split Profit!

I desperately need a helping hand with PHP-Fusion. I need someone that's down for creating new Infusions, Panels and Mods, creating new Themes, modifying existing Add-Ons and just helping out with PHP-Fusion in general. You'll need experience creating Infusions, Panels, Mods and etc. I am looking for someone that will stay onboard long term. I have tons of projects laying around for my PHP-Fusion sites that are going no where because I cannot find a freelancer or anyone to help with my projects. I have two active PHP-Fusion sites right now. I am willing to pay and pay well. I also sell Premium Memberships on both sites and I will split the profit from the Premium Membership sales (after hosting and other costs come out) 50/50 with whoever wants to take on the position. I am just learning to code PHP and just can't complete my projects myself, unfortunately. If anyone is interested, please Message me or reply. I guarantee I can keep you busy for months, you'll always have work.
Thread Information
Posted In
Replies
1 post
Views
503 times
Last Post
Last updated on 2 years ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
Users who participated in discussion: FreedomIOPList