Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

User Fields Manager

I searched and searched for this Infusion created by PopUpMan for me a long time ago. What it does is create Categories and Userfilds for you so you don't have to do it manually. It Infused fine, allowed me to create a Userfield Category fine and let me create a Userfield fine but it won't let me Enable the Userfield. Can someone please look at this Infusion and fix it, please? This Infusion saves tons of time. The Infusion is attached.
FreedomIOPList attached the following file:
user_fields_manager_1.zip [44.15kB / 133 Downloads]
I tested the userfieldsmanager and for me it worked 100% (tested uder PF7.02.07)
There are some problems with the infusion:
1. there will be no create a locale.php for the fields. I solved it by that way:
open infusions/user_fields_manager/admin_panel.php

search:
CodeDownload  
$handle = fopen(INCLUDES."user_fields/".$new_field_dbname."_include_var.php", "w+");
      fwrite($handle,$new_field_include_var);
      fclose($handle)

and take this code behind this code in a new line:
CodeDownload  
$handle = fopen(LOCALE.LOCALESET."user_fields/".$new_field_dbname.".php", "w+");
      $new_contend = "<?php\r\n\r\n";
      $new_contend .= "?>";
      fwrite($handle,$new_contend);
      fclose($handle);

search:
CodeDownload  
unlink(INCLUDES."user_fields/".stripinput($_GET['delete_field'])."_include.php");

and take this code behind this code in a new line:
CodeDownload  
if (file_exists(LOCALE.LOCALESET."user_fields/".stripinput($_GET['delete_field']).".php")) {
         unlink(LOCALE.LOCALESET."user_fields/".stripinput($_GET['delete_field']).".php");
      }

2. if you use the english locale, all is fine. But if you use another locale there is a problem by create the files. I solved it by that way:
open infusions/user_fields_manager/admin_panel.php

search:
CodeDownload  
if ($_POST['input'] == "Add") {

replace with:
CodeDownload  
if ($_POST['input'] == "".$locale['B1']."") {

Thread Information
Replies
3 posts
Views
1,031 times
Last Post
Last updated on 1 year ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
Users who participated in discussion: Harlekin, douwe_yntema, FreedomIOPList