I have a few sites running on 7.02.07 - these contain large forums with 1000's of posts, hundreds of users etc
Over the last few months we've been getting hammered with automated attacks and bots. Pen tests show that the vast majority of these flaws are in php itself & recommends updating to php 7.2.4 etc.
As a result, please can I get some input on the following questions:
- 1: Am i correct in saying Fusion 7 wont run on PHP7
- 2: Is fusion 9 stable enough for me to consider upgrading now?
- 3: Wordpress receives security updates almost weekly, there hasn't been security updates for fusion 7 for years - are there known vulnerabilities in fusion 7 that justify updating to 9?
- 4: Has fusion 9 undergone penetration testing?
- 5: Is there a revised ETA on fusion 9 going live?
- 6: Is PHP 7.2.4 supported by fusion 9?