Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Cookie_Control v9

Print Track
Is there somewhere cookie_control available for the PHP-Fusion v9 version ?
Chan has replied to this - 1 year ago

12 replies

On my end, it's hardcode edited. I'll prepare the wrap and include it into the addonddb, by this end of the week.
zizub has replied to this - 1 year ago

Chan wrote:

@Chan - On my end, it's hardcode edited. I'll prepare the wrap and include it into the addonddb, by this end of the week.

It is useful to have the function of closing the panel (cross in the corner) for at least 24 hours, for those people who do not want to adopt a privacy policy.
Chan has replied to this - 1 year ago
If they do not want to adopt the the privacy, why have a privacy panel? grin

I know for a fact that all website must have a privacy policy by legal regulations in USA, now Europe, and soon the rest of the world. One site will be vulnerable legally if they don't.
zizub has replied to this - 1 year ago
Once, in search of an advertising partner for the site, I read their terms on which they accept the sites. It was written there that they do not accept sites that do not have the ability to close the Cookie message.

Chan wrote:

@Chan - If they do not want to adopt the the privacy, why have a privacy panel? grin

As far as I know, this panel is needed to ensure that the user has no claims to the fact that he is being watched and collect data about him. Having accepted the terms and conditions with the privacy settings of the site, the visitor thus agrees to the disclosure of his information. Maybe I'm wrong, there is no such law in my country yet. However, this law is stupid. You yourself understand this, but since there is a law it must be executed.
From my point of view, the option with an X to close thus not agreeing should then directly result in an exit from the site or it fills no purpose if the service will be delivered anyway.
Exactly, I'm of the opinion. When can you expect a panel for a new version of v9?
dimki has replied to this - 1 year ago
We're preparing AddonDB to a Digital Marketplace. So if I submit there, it will take some time for a very easy task to begin with.

So here it, attached the Cookie Control Version 9 originally written by Falk, and now modified by me.

Cookie Panel for Version 9
Chan attached the following file:
cookiebar_panel.zip [19.13kB / 85 Downloads]
Super big thanks - best regards
I recommend editing the cookie_panel file to a different address.
The legal / privacy.php URL is not working.
Can it be that way?

//echo "<a href='".BASEDIR."legal/privacy.php'>".$locale['CBP102']."</a>\n";
echo "<a href='http://www.whisperwillow.com/privacy_policy.php'>".$locale['CBP102']."</a>\n";

Here we operate: https://test.phpfusion.cz
Chan:
please copy it to the github Addons, there are many bugs still in it, and localize..
Alright. I'll push to Andromeda.
author djdandi
forumPanels and Infusions
replies13 posts
viewed1,190 times
activeLast updated on 1 year ago

Related

Cookie_Control v9
Started by djdandi djdandi - 13 posts
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot set up a bounty in this discussion thread.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
You cannot up or down-vote on the post in this discussion thread.
Users who participated in discussion: Falk, Kvido, Chan, karrak, djdandi, dimki, zizub