Hi there everyone,

My first post here as a PHP 9.0 user.

I need some assistance with some functionality issues with my recently migrated PHP 9.0 Site.
It's looking good btw guys, a lot of work has gone into PHP9, so well done.

My site is using the Bootstrap theme by default. I preferred this to the other two, as I was recently using the Bootstrap 3 theme in DokuWiki, which looked quite beautiful.
There are a number of teething issues I've identified; I'll create separate threads for these as I go.

The first one is to do with Smileys. I have loaded up quite a few additional smileys on my site, well over the number of originals which shipped with the PHP9 download.

When creating forum posts, or replying to Comments, if you use Smileys, the Smileys Pop Up Box from the Editor disappears behind the forum post and/or comment window/screen. You can't get access to them. Sometimes, they will overflow underneath the post/comment window/screen, which remains in the foreground.
I notice it's the same for this site too.

Sometimes the Footer script on the page also interferes with smileys too. You try to click on a smiley, but a link like the GNU Affero GPL Link gets in the way.

This makes it frustrating for users to be unable to access smileys visually/physically. The way around it is to memorize the shortcodes of the smileys and put it in a 'cheat-sheet', but that defeats the purpose of having smileys in the Forum/Comments Editor.

I'm just wondering if someone could look at this when there is an opportunity.
I've added an attachment to describe/ visualize the issue.

Thanks.

Ikandi
ikandi attached the following image:
smiley-test.png